UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: southlondonloonies.vze.com

Originally posted by fuber

http://www.southlondonloonies.vze.com[/url]

From Now On When People Take Flicks From My Site I Will Appreciate It If You Could Say Where It Come From......Theres Been Neas Flicks Posted On Here That I Have Taken And It Takes Da Piss That People Can Just Come Along & Steal It Ya Get Me......Fuber

HTTP://WWW.SOUTHLONDONLOONIES.VZE.COM:mad: :mad: :mad:

Before you go getting aggy about people taking your flicks - can you and your little toy friends stop going over the background of productions and doing shity dubs in the middle of HOF's

http://groups.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=MyPhotos_GetPubPhoto&PhotoID=nHgAAADUIZ1kZxMSLrBYtSoxj9HRperI5CnrhUYpeqK1PMamstXxFuqjfArWAx3LN'>

As a prime fucking example (especially as its me you have gone over)...

I don't mind being taken out in a HOF - in fact thats what they are there for - but at least make a vaugue fucking attempt to make it nice...

*Edit Cant seem to get the link to work*

Can someone sort it out?

please grow up....... this site is getting shitter bye the day cos of mindless idiots with there fuck you this fuck you that not just one person but a few of you. i am sure i speak for a lot of the people reading these pages. go some where else an do it. it is very boring an just shows what a bunch of imature pricks you really are..

i await to be told to fuck off:o :D

Re: FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

easy now mr fuber, i've met you before down in sutton (email me if you want to know more) but you seemed a safe bloke, and we got on with you and your mates pretty well. whats more you seemed humble about your graffiti, asking us about shit lie paint, train yards etc etc, so how come now you decide to come on here looking a bit of an idiot shouting your mouth off about this and that? we all know about your site, and have enjoyed it. and it has been credited on some of the flicks people have taken off your site anyway. 12oz is about sharing flicks with other writers, not a competition to see who can post the nicest flicks, and definately not about who can kick up biggest stink by chatting the rudest gramma... obviously you've got a point to prove, but maybe if you made it without coming across like an over excited kid then people would have a bit more respect for what you're trying to say. aint trying to patronise noone just be cool... safe...

Originally posted by Locofanclub

Now, someone asked what WSR were up to these days, well the mail box at loco towers had this image in it last night, and hey i know its a freight, but good old R-Two showing the Americans some styles!http://img57.photobucket.com/albums/v174/dirtyapricot@hotmail.com/104_0407.jpg'>

cheers for postin that loco youv made my day, i hadent herd he was paintin ova ther:king: props 4 rtwo wsr std:king:

Guest imported_sofarok

p'stars aint no mug...

The wall in question before the 'side-busting' and shity dubs..

Loco got a bigger flick of Rtwo's yank actions?

Re: ok

leme get this right... you have met me in waterworks in sutton yeah? i aint ever been there...u asked me 2 email you but i cant wats ur email adress cos this is all bollocks.

ok i m getting you and furie mixed up then... obviously hes the safe one in your relationship.... whatever i dont really give a fuck anyway... and altrosa yeah would be nice to see the next photo!

Archived