she wanted me to say i love you , so i put it in her asshole

MOOGLE?

Originally posted by DETO

hahahaahahahahaha.....i was/am kinda in the same situation except for her having kids part and i never told her 'i love you'

here i found an old post about it:

anyway after that incident, the girl i fucked 'Allie' will not leave me alone, i never answer my phone when she calls or won't reply to her text messages, anyway she always calls me honey, babe, yadda, yadda, yadda on my voicemail and when i occasonally talk to her....she then started telling me she loves me, she calls me from other peoples numbers, because she realized i don't answer when she calls, she is in California for the holidays and she called me yesterday to tell me how much she misses me, and can't wait to see me....one night i actually sat down with her to talk to her, told her i did not want a relationship at the moment, some bullshit about me just getting out of a serious relationship and that i wasn't ready to be in another, but the bitch jut won't leave me alone! and she cant suck dick for shit, and honestly wasn't a good lay! ;)

Just like my mate he banged this crazy son of a bitch one time and she wont leave him alone (this has been going on about 4 months now) shes shagged all his mates just to find out where they hang out and stuff! its crazy

And mate id never get serious with a woman whos had someone elses kid let alone 3!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by slimeuk

Just like my mate he banged this crazy son of a bitch one time and she wont leave him alone (this has been going on about 4 months now) shes shagged all his mates just to find out where they hang out and stuff! its crazy

And mate id never get serious with a woman whos had someone elses kid let alone 3!

hey thats all great and all, but people stopped caring about..i dont know, 4 fucking months ago!!!!!!

damn i mean its cool you used the search button and shit but why cant you post on a topic something a little more....how do you say....current?

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

kemiko

my adopted wisconsin family (long story)

i found out she is the sister of my roomates cousins boyfriend.

cousins and my roomate.

.cause i'm drunk by then and dont care.

next thing ya know kemiko and her fine ass friend are making out

nine inch nails bumping

"shit i gotta go pick up my kids!"

tap it again.

she's 24 with a 7 year old girl,a 3 year old boy, and a 8 month girl,

new tube of ky

i asked her say what?

smoke break and more beer.

my true birthday

her 8 month old baby.

she puts the baby in my hands kisses me on the cheek and then said "I LOVE YOU"

JER-RY! JER-RY! JER-RY!

• 2 years later...

AS IT STANDS NOW...

her husband caught her in a threesome with his brother and girlfriend... but the sad part is they left a bong sitting on the livingroom table.. so he calls the police and she gets put in jail and on probation.

the father of her daughter took custody of the child.

this was last summer..

i see this chick from time to time and she is doing well and is still living with her now ex-husband and enjoys multiple sexual encounters with a wide array of black men she finds at the local bar-club hotspot in town.

i saw her and her son at a cookout that the local dj's threw and when she wasnt looking flipped all the ciggerettes in her pack around so all of them where a lucky.. we get alomg though.

moral of the story..

YOU CANT MAKE A HO INTO A HOUSEWIFE

on a second tip though the girl i am seeing right now is great..

but alas her recently aquired emotional scar she got from her last ex seem to make trust issues take center stage at the worst moments.. but we have not yet an argument...its more of a lack of belief in whatever i tell her regarding my friends who happen to be girls..who she has met minus my true ninjas..who somhow miss meeting her time and time again,

dont know if time will tell with this one but i guess the only way she can get over these things is by working them out herself in her own heart to trust and love a person..and for me to be for lack of better words "real" with myself and her...i guess a man...like those oldschool ones they show in little house on the praire.....or the cosby show an shit...

but i like her nonetheless or however you say it.....

i'mma go an get some burritos..

feel free to close,add,discuss,downplay,diss,make an irreverent comment,skip,lick,shimmy,agree,disagree..

and cheer up 12oz shits gonna get funkfilled

in a few months

i rememeber reading this thread first time around. doesnt seem like that long ago, damn.

im off this evenign to sort out a strange situation with a girl. im nervous. i guess that makes me an absolute pussy.

however, tomorrow im departing elsewhere for two and a half weeks holiday. whooop whoop.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

wow... talk about thread from days past.

did you have the 4 some?

how did it end?

how many children does she have now?

have you bang bang bang skeet skeet skeet skeet since then?

you cnat turn a hoe into a house wife, hoes just dont act right

BOOGIE HANDS