she wanted me to say i love you , so i put it in her asshole

MOOGLE?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MOOGLE?

and she's tied up on the bed by my collection of peanuts neckties ,

<span style='color:black'>HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.. *wipes tear from eye*

Sorry to laugh at your problems but here is the best thing that you can do. Look her dead in the eyes and say "remember when i told you that i loved you? Well, I was only saying that so that i could have a foursome with you and some of your girls. I never loved you. Take your damn kids and get the hell outta my life."

Some times things like this are hard to say with a straight face so practice it a few times in the mirror.

Holler.</span>

holy fuckin shit...

funniest thing i've read in a while.

you're screwed.. she's probably gonna slip up or one of her friends is gonna tell her babies' daddy.. you better run your ass to mexico, or better yet just go as far south as you can.maybe southern south america?...

and unless she's loose as a goose, i dont know of any normal human woman that can fuck for 9 hours and be all good.... that's fuckin sick.

if you keep hittin it, you may as well start getting to know the kids, cuz she's gonna dump them on you and move on to the next guy's dick.

Yeah, you should just not talk to her anymore. I once had a girl tell me she loved me in the first week. I replied with something real cheesy: “Baby, you’re as important to me as the air I breathe.” She gave me this really angry look, so I said “I love you.” She was the best lay I ever had, and I got handjobs (and even a bit of head once) right in front of her twin sister and friends for the short time we loved each other.

do what my roommate did:

This girl he was fucking/dating came over in the middle of the night when he was drunk. "Well you know how I said this wasn't just about about the sex? well I lied."

They were fucking 20 minutes after he said that... now that's hold!

I hope you don't like where you live or have a nice car. You're probably going to have to move. One of my boys was banging 4 different chicks when one found out about at least one of the other 3. They were supposedly talking ambush, so he moved and changed all his numbers.

He ran into one of them like 2 years later and she of course asked him what happened. His reply...what...you didn't get the email? Hook, line and sinker....he tapped that ass (at her place) that night and ran again.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

I hope you don't like where you live or have a nice car. You're probably going to have to move. One of my boys was banging 4 different chicks when one found out about at least one of the other 3. They were supposedly talking ambush, so he moved and changed all his numbers.

He ran into one of them like 2 years later and she of course asked him what happened. His reply...what...you didn't get the email? Hook, line and sinker....he tapped that ass (at her place) that night and ran again.

smoooth.

the best thing about technology is how all blame can be placed on it in a believable way :D

:confused:

so its been a long while eh.

i found out alot of shit about her and myself with simple questions and a bottle of rum.

it turns out she never went out with the biker guy , he just assumed that they where together because the made out and she let him feel on her tits...he was over at my roomates cousins house for only 7 hours in the garage the whole time with her brother there. and now he's in jail anyway.

her husband is a complete fucking asshole. she has to pay him to use her own car and thats the least assholish of all the things he does.

we ended up sitting down and having a long drunken talk about if she really meant what she said. and she said "no" but someday she hopes to with me.

i guess from what she has told me is that i'm the first person she feels comfortable with doing the things we have been for the last few weeks.

her first child was from a rape, her second and third are from her husband who turned out to be a premature ejaculator...nuff said on that

the foursome is most def going to happen this new year.

as for the humpin for 6-10 hours . yes my dick is raw as fuckin hell , i ended up with a ring bruise from a condom. yes safe sex blah blah blah.

and it really isnt that hard to last so long......that and i hadnt gotten laid in awhile so i had to make up for lost time....and i live in a small town so i figured if i could fuck the hell out of her and we ended up parting ways she would pass the word along to her friends....say it with me now "CREATIVE ADVERTISING" i knew you could do it.

so i dont plan on doing that very often. i prefer the regular 30 minutes to an hour bumping uglies

we got alot of shit cleared out and into the open and decided to take shit slow . and if it doesnt work out then fuck it

Archived