GRAFF INFLUENCED TATTOOS...

dirtysicks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 years later...
Originally posted by type R

grime is fucking ill.

hands down.

Yeah, i wanted Grime to do a tatoo for me and he told me he charged $145 per hour. Damn, i need to start saving those soda cans. Grime is ill. I saw him on haight with his gf at Milk and she is so damn good looking. Even my gf was like "Oh damn, she's so cute!"

Giant is a really good tatoo artist. He did this amazing sleeve of a geisha in this detailed robe and she's wearing a gas mask over her face. Does anyone know the one i'm talking about and do they have a picture of it?

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

graffiti tattoos:

now in terms of other tattoo artists the list is long there are a lot of great ones on my list and this is just partial as to what i want....

. bugs (evil from the needle)

. stephane chaudesignes (dermagraphics)

. scott sylvia (222 rip)

. seth ciferri (read st)

. tennessee dave (222 rip)

. civ (lotus)

. anil gupta (fineline)

. dave fox (olde city)

. brady duncan (jinx proof)

Oh Brady duncan, Matt rinks, dave fox (he is great at freestyle. i have a piece from each of these guys) matt rinks..they are both great..Matt rinks, does amazing color, Bugs is the cubism artist, and also can try Cleen Rock one (topnotch tattoos). Civ is good. Another amazing artist is Jeff Zuck..they kid can blow away so many..so many artist look up to him for inspiration. He is based at Name Brand tattoo.

Seth Ciferri is only good for classic traditional pieces..thats his goal, and he is heavy handed.

Archived