the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Gallow@Apr 29 2005, 09:32 PM

Nice to see newer style than ive seen on bs Car2n, liken that charac.

Here's is one of mine, not great at all i dont think. The M is fucked up, i don't really liek it but whatever.

eba00514159f00000002.jpg

does this say orem??? as in some city in utah... i know a writer from there that writes orem... you should check his stuff... originally from germany i believe... his stuffs at http://www.graffitiart.de/graffiti/photobo...archIn=Username

check it...

fable, i can see where youre coming from. but lets be serious here, a lot of people do bubble letters similar to that, and handstyles similar to yours too (its just all west-coast style in my opinion, i mean look, the guy who posted on top of this message has similar handstyles to yours, is he a biter too?). the bubble letters were actually an idea i got from nobeak, because i felt i needed to develop some solid goofy looking simple letters. the A is the letter that looks the most like yours, and i got the idea from the metallica logo. so anyways, yes they are similar, but everything is nowadays. i assure you i did not bite you. you burn me anyways, if you feel the need to call me a biter to make yourself feel better, then go ahead.

awwwh.....come on lets not go getting an ego now.

your style aint that original, and now

your saying you made that style and its yours....

please kid, get over yourself,

and take your little "ahhh hes biting me someone make him stop,cause its my style no one elses, internet talking" somewhere else.......

i love that carry... he looks like someone from family guy... and as for somebody callin you a biter... fuckem... can twos stuff don't look anything like that... i know a guy that has style just like that... but is opposed to internet graffiti all together so i know you can't be bitin him... so i think ya shits fresh...

^

That is hands down the most stupid fucking shit I've ever seen, and I encourage anyone who knows this individual to beat them until they stop breathing.

It is one thing to deface property, It is a totally different thing to ruin the sanctuary that is the morgue, or violate a corpse.

and so Mr. N**K G****ENS of M***E R***E,BC, You just made an enemy.

I called, but you were unavailable. I'll try later.

^^^^^You're pretty good at shooting your mouth off sherlock but the name you provided has no connection to the morgue pic nor does it have any connection to me.

Jumping to conclusions sure is funny.

How do you know that the person in the body bag wasn't a friend?

How do you know that there even is anyone in the body bag?

Inside a morgue is no sanctuary as they haven't been laid to rest yet, but if you ever become a coroner you would know this.

As a part of my living I break rigamortis bones(to fit people into boxes) and scoop up brains in a bag so my views on life are a little more tainted than yours. Walk a day in my shoes and you'll respect the living more than the dead. As for threatening me?

Originally posted by geezpot@May 13 2005, 01:28 AM

Inside a morgue is no sanctuary as they haven't been laid to rest yet,

but if you ever become a coroner you would know this.

As a part of my living I break rigamortis bones(to fit people into boxes) and scoop up brains in a bag so my views on life are a little more tainted than yours.

Walk a day in my shoes and you'll respect the living more than the dead.

I work in a morgue. I help harvest the freshies for organs, bones, anything donated. I do have a different view than you, I respect the dead and their right to peace. Wayne County Morgue, feel free to come visit me. Detroit, Michigan. We're right near the Detroit Med. Center.

and to correct your bullshit, bones don't have rigamortis set in, the muscles do. you wouldn't be breaking bones, you break the tendons/muscle tissues. And why do you "scoop brains" for post-morts? Most autopsies don't even do open head work, unless there is evedence of trauma.

and give up on the graff.

I've worked around dead people most of my life and being that I have no religious beliefs, I believe that when a person dies they are nothing more than a decomp, after everything is salvaged.

Everyone is entitled to thier own opinion and I respect your views but they're not mine.

You are right about rigqa but when the bones are more fragile then the musles then unfortunatley they are easier to break.

As for scooping up brains when a kid dies from a MVA and the family wants to view the DOA and s/he has brain matter coming out then I scoop the matter and "turban" the head to make the viewing less traumatic.

As for calling me a toy ass bitch?