Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Overtime

the NEW sketch thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

9507246182_d4f926fdf7_b.jpg

As much as i like to join in in your meaningless internet discussions i must restrain myself and refrain from doing so =C

holy shit nice stack of sketches you posted SAZE!, felt like i was the only one posting shit the last few days good looking negriod!

and omfg SHIN that majoras mask full page is fucking dopehotshitspithotfiremadcrackers yo!?!

fuckin one of my favorite sketches youve ever made good shit! =D

also since im new to posting how teh feck do you have it so that you dont see the links to sketches and can actually see the pic posted, the way it is now i have to log on to post, then if i want to see the pics i have to logout then find the thread and see the pics its very convoluted imo

you probably have [bB] code off in your profile, or something like that.

EDIT: Yeah i checked it, there should be an option in your USER CP on the top left. Go to options and look for THREAD OPTIONS, there should be something there that gives you the option to - show images in posts -

Why are you persecuting me McLovin? What have I done and who have I hurt? Will you answer these plainly friend?

Easy guy, pretty sure mclovin is messing with you and your delicate sensibilities

I'm pretty sure he was joking around too.

That said, I gotta admit, Mr.DarkHobo is pretty genuine and honest in his beliefs and, to be clear, I totally don't believe in God, but I respect him for his faith.

I was right there joking about it a few pages back and he really isn't doing anything to deserve it any more than any of the rest of us.

Plus, his letters and work is fantastic.

So, anyway, let's all just chill out and respect each other.

• Like 1

how about do some graffiti on a wall or in a book and stop worrying about how people feel about you. does anyones opinion really affect you physically?