the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ha ha ha... you are mentally ill. Seriously. This website is not public. It is privately owned. There's a ToS. Not that you care about that. You violate it every time that you get a new account.

I am not hating. Simply stating facts. Your shit is amazingly bad. Like, staggeringly bad. So bad, it makes bad stuff look good.

And that's fine, actually. Everyone has to start somewhere. But when you are told your shit is bad, you act like the spoiled, idiot child that you are.

Fuck off and keep fucking off.

11 hours ago, E_B_A said:

Ha ha ha... you are mentally ill. Seriously. This website is not public. It is privately owned. There's a ToS. Not that you care about that. You violate it every time that you get a new account.

I am not hating. Simply stating facts. Your shit is amazingly bad. Like, staggeringly bad. So bad, it makes bad stuff look good.

And that's fine, actually. Everyone has to start somewhere. But when you are told your shit is bad, you act like the spoiled, idiot child that you are.

Fuck off and keep fucking off.

Yo I'm curious what did this mawfacka do? Lol He must've been some arrogant to piss off a dude like you, you've always been mad chill!

BTW EBA, That Halloween themed piece is one of the most craziest things I've ever seen you make! Hats off good sir. 

Heres a doodle that I might make into a digital design, but not before I  color it (Just using this picture as template to photoshop over). Still going to color it though, any suggestions?

SEYORDOODLE.jpg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SeyoR666 said:

Yo I'm curious what did this mawfacka do? Lol He must've been some arrogant to piss off a dude like you, you've always been mad chill!

BTW EBA, That Halloween themed piece is one of the most craziest things I've ever seen you make! Hats off good sir. 

Heres a doodle that I might make into a digital design, but not before I  color it (Just using this picture as template to photoshop over). Still going to color it though, any suggestions?

SEYORDOODLE.jpg

Ha... Thanks. I am pretty chill.

This kid is absolutely terrible. Like, the worst you have seen. He has been criticized by many that he should go to the toy thread. When you say that, he straight acts like a whiny bitch. I gave him a lot of leeway and tried to be nice and he suggested I go to the toy thread. Eventually, he started harassing everyone on the site. This is Bombing Science, by the way. After that, he got banned. Made new accounts. Pulled the same shit. Got banned. Now he just shows up over and over every so often. He's been banned off this site too.

I wouldn't be acting like this if he didn't act like that.

What a dumb fuck. The crazy thing is, he does not get any better. It's been two years at least and he still is just as awful. Because he won't listen to anyone and refuses to practice. His attitude and ego get in the way.

Also, he's an Insane Clown Posse fan. So there's that.

That Mario piece is dope however I drew a pirrhana plant once on four stickers connected I am in need of pens and markers now though and also no they sagging I'ma get an icp hoodie an icp beanie some markers and pens and pencils and icp toys and some shoes and some more stuff if wanted

• FuckBoi 1