the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ok so I had to change my account info cuz I'm forgetfulll as a tweaker with two sacks lol. I was burques finest but not anymore, so critisism shall now to to this username. Anyways I was thinking while this website its pretty dead besides this thread, ( i havent looked through all threads 100 percent but so far I feel like ), posting my sketches on this thread instead of the toy thread because I feel it will get looked at more. I understand in people posting subpar work and not willing to uderstand why such work is as a aggrevating thing but im just trying to honestly conversate /learn with peoples.. If my work is just too shitty for you vets to look at or if you guys really feel that im bringing the thread down I will absolutely switch to the toys thread but like I said , I feel that I could progress and have a better time on this thread.... (Dam that was long lol)... Stay up n active my people  

Edited by Cyrusthevirus505
Mispelled words, shoulda checked before sorry