the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dam eba thats cold, lol nah im just messing around.. Well to the toy isle i go i guess. I hope to show some progression real quick. And btw ive seen your work and damm man i cant even imagine how many hours you've put into your craft!, one day I'll be able to put up as good quality work as yours (and other vets on here aswell). . thanks for your imput , I really do appreciate it. Laters mane 

Edited by Burquesfinest
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1

2 minutes ago, Burquesfinest said:

Dam eba thats cold, lol nah im just messing around.. Well to the toy isle i go i guess. I hope to show some progression real quick. And btw ive seen your work and damm man i cant even imagine how mant hours you e lut into your craft!, one day I'll be able to put up as good quality work as yours (and other vets on here aswell). . thanks for your imput , I really do appreciate it. Laters mane 

I have some experience but im in no means good to we can help each other when it comes to writing man

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, paranormio said:

I have some experience but im in no means good to we can help each other when it comes to writing man

Well they say its all about practice and that's the dam truth , well you gotta add some heart to it but thats another lesson. Im down man, i tell you what if I do a good sketch call it crap and tell me to do it again but better this time lol. I can do the same for you lol

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Burquesfinest said:

Well they say its all about practice and that's the dam truth , well you gotta add some heart to it but thats another lesson. Im down man, i tell you what if I do a good sketch call it crap and tell me to do it again but better this time lol. I can do the same for you lol

lmao bet man looking forward to it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...