the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
881125bd-de5d-44c8-a679-0711caa8883a_zps80ec8fc0.png[/url]

Mate, don't mean to be a prick or nothing but when you're posting stuff like this I reckon it's time to step back and readjust. I know you like to pump material out but personally I think doing less work with higher quality is more valuable than doing more work of this quality. I don't mind saying it as I know you have done much better than this but seriously, if a new bloke came in here posting stuff at this level he'd be directed to the toy thread.

Again, not trying to be antagonistic or arrogant, just putting it to you, s'all.

Firstly, I'd like to take this opportunity to say that FLICKR CAN GO FUCK ITSELF.

Not only have they entirelly screwed the useability of the site by trying to play catch up with Tumblr and Instagram but now they are forcing me to convert over to their system by allowing it to see my gmail/google and making me also create a Yahoo username/PW, etc. You gotta be fucking kidding me!? Are they trying to drive people away? I mean why make extra work for people to simply do no more than they did before - extra work, extra usernames, extra risk for ZERO extra return.

Fuck you flickr, I'll be cancelling my account and removing all my material from your website, you fucking suck.

So, now that we have that unpleasantness out of the way...

I've been off the horse for some while given work/study commitments and have been doodling about and hitting simples to get my eye back in. Here's a dump of that stuff hopefully as a prelude to bigger and better things in the near future. Yay!

BronzeAcheS_zps1d25554e.jpg

NozzleheadS_zps1296b9d7.jpg

GreenMaoS_zps07dda5b4.jpg

FashnPenS_zps35c1334d.jpg

AchePenS_zpsb335d383.jpg

CandyAcheS_zpsaba23699.jpg

BubbleHeadsS_zpsb2f881a6.jpg

ToothAcheS_zps3acadde0.jpg