the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeaz= feeling that 3d and its colours, also the beveled highlights are a real nice touch.

Phenom= im not sure how skilled u are with a can, but i like ur letters and style. just think u need to take more time and make it abit cleaner.. u know what they say, cleanliness is next to godliness.

E_B_A=thats going to be a dope blackbook production, dig the theme and layout.

Decyferon=diggen the outline mate, always productive!

Money Mek=cant go wrong with spawn, good to see a new page from you.loving it!

this thread is bumpin!!!

Yeaz= feeling that 3d and its colours, also the beveled highlights are a real nice touch.

Phenom= im not sure how skilled u are with a can, but i like ur letters and style. just think u need to take more time and make it abit cleaner.. u know what they say, cleanliness is next to godliness.

this thread is bumpin!!!

Truth to all that....Lets not forget about that ridiculous new one you just put up a page back. Big Kes- definately one of my main sources of inspiration. Evil 110%

Did you know you can send messages to other members privately through the Private Message feature on this forum?

Simply click the username of the person. It's to the left of their post. Then select Send Private Message and you can contact them.

KTHXBI!

this thread is bumpin!!!

thanks man i do the best i can with mental illness.people can hate all they want 12 years still trying it aint stopping so