the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

ight first off for reals years and u ya dick ridgin no talent at all sweat graff writers nuts saywerd....u guys ever touch my personal flicks...again its gonna be on.....u can call my shit wack weak old watever kool....but go to my personal fb page and post a pic of me and my wifey....yeh thats get ya nose broke if u are ever in nyc doing graff...point blank period thats not a computer tuff guy threat thats a promise...but at the end of the day u dudes dont do graff on walls both come from no name graff crews meanwhile i hold weight in nyc to ohio to london...my teams hold major weight in the streets..this aint braggn mearly facts...please if u ever are in ny please inform me so i can show up to watever wall u are rocking so i can piss on u take ya cans and break ya nose thats from my heart and soul a promise...second off that pic yeh i aint in my daddy smoooth shit thats me two years ago in waikkiki hawaii with my 120 dollar button up and real parrot on the main strip...something u broke ass dudes will probaly never get to expearience..lol...oh i was on my ten thousand 10 day vaca with wifey...i had better pics on fb to post u could have chosen a better pic homie......but in the end kind of wierd u are stalking my personal life out...no ??? on my dick heavy im sure everyone can agree...now what happen years u wanted to battle in tags i posted tags u can def not touch a while ago ya colors are straight garbage and u have decent bic pen work ya trash on the walls from what i saw ...no where near my level... i fuck with top notch wrtiers in new york throw galleris with top notch writers in ny u are a suckers point blank..go to flicker do a nice search on my team ta or 1134 or rth or dbc or ynn or elc we hold heavy weight in the real graff world all facts here..nothing made up.....i dont rant i say it how it is ....half u dick suckers sit here bite the shit out of each others style...not me...half u cornbreads sitting on there comps and becoming friends in real life off the net ..not me i have a huge family and freinds never needed the net to make a friend in my big pun voice loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol i work in the music industry this graff is merely hobbby for me which i make money off of ..... im here to boast about my legendary crew out of staten island...thats it...post my shit not for critics..i fuck with top notch writers for crits not internet fake ass graff no fame having computer geeks..post some personl shit again...i promise ...it will be on...in many ways...one thing u dont do is get personal..unless u are willing to get ya nose broke...now with that said ...... please stay off my dick saywerd hang yaself ..at the end of the day we all know u are a graff groupie in here and ya artistsic level is that of a 6 year old please post and prove me wrong lol........tesk applaud thats ridiculous i personal think u took cortes i mean his character is easily as good as yours but u burnt him with the piece.......nover dope stuff...the rest eat a dick ...u biting non orriginal stay at home non streets fake graff writerssssss;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

exactly years...u sucker...keep visiting my fb u fucking DSC01969.jpgwasnt talking to u perts was talking to years and saywerd...neal and bob...lol for real years ill give u a few weeks u stil aint posting two pagers fucn with mine point blank end of story and these are 04 08 and 11 ...sucker eat a dick and like i said u got balls if u ever do a wall in nyc which i highly dout...make sure u hit me up...

peskwall.jpgat leats pic one of my better ones oh wait u suck so try to pick one of my worst so u feel better bout yaself...and this joint honestly is from 01 02 maybe ...i have freights i just did want me to post thos also?? suckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrplease post one of ya walls...so we can see how crooked ya lines are and how terrible with colors u are?? please...be a man and post ya stufff...

.u guys ever touch my personal flicks...again its gonna be on..

aaaaaaahahahahahahah, ok cry baby. you dont like your card getting pulled then dont post links to your myspace page on 12oz you pathetic retard. no one gives a fuck about your fake ass clout or your parrot headed bitch or your high fashion shirts you hilarious homo, you look like a lil shrimp son, youd get fuckin rocked and you know it. your really good at crayon scribble fills and drawing fake drips on your wack hands but lets be real son you have no freinds, the 25 crews you try to rep think your a ankle biting homo and that parrot doodoo hoe prolly already dumped your 12year old lookin ass. i find your tough guy antics even more hilarious now that ive seen your squirrely lil maricon face

• Like 1

and here come the other little skirt wearing cheerleaders...lol u guys love me how do my nuts taste ???

Stupid-Clowns-Cover-01.jpg

Ok, that's enough clogging the pages with shit from me.

Save to say that Pesk, regardless of what I think of your internet persona, your walls really are toy as hell and you seriously have no reason to run that fucking mouth of yours.

you sound like a fucking clown with all your bullshit pesk. most dudes who talk this loud about how tough they are and how much clout they hold in the street are usually full of shit. if you are really holdin it down like you said then your work and your actions would speak for itself. and right now the only thing either one of those things are saying for you is that you are an arrogant little douche who has an inflated ego and an unearned sense of self worth. there are alot of other dudes in this thread that can burn the shit out of you on paper and on the streets and they aren't nearly as arrogant as you are. you need to humble yourself because no ones even fucking heard of you, and the only flicks i've ever seen of your street shit was posted by you or someone else in your crew.

as far as the whole putting your face on here i already put my opinion out that that was a low blow, but at the same time you're an idiot for putting personal pics among your graff pics so the only one you have to blame is yourself. i can't even fathom how retarded you would have to be to do that. it defies logic.

• Like 1

i apologize to the ten percent of real graff writers in here but this dude posted pics of my family on this sight...end of story...

pesk spelled "site", as in website, "sight" :lol: :lol: :lol:

you might think you can write, but ill be the one to say you cant spell. to funee

"ohh you jus callin me out on one of my weaker sentences. why didnt you post

one of my better sentences? you aint postin my better sentences cuz u know they

ill. where your sentences at NIGGUH?!?!"