Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Overtime

the NEW sketch thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

although it looks good, it doesnt make much sense that a daytime landscape would be

reflected on the surface of the letters, when a night-time landscape is in the background.

although it looks good, it doesnt make much sense that a daytime landscape would be

reflected on the surface of the letters, when a night-time landscape is in the background.

I say this all the time...the beauty of art is that it doesn't have to make sense to be right. But i know what you mean...dope either way.

• Like 1

i feel you, i've never done a "chrome piece" before, so i went with traditional colors, but i understand how it works now, so next time i go to do it, i can use the same colors as the sunset in the background, or whatever other colors i feel like, all in good fun though, cheers

some newish shite havnt worked on anything in a minute exchanges i owe to site n die sorry bout the waite be up soon

2qnwbgh.jpg

if im out your out in front of me aahahaha

oh heres a couple more sketches... :)

DSCF0348.jpg

DSCF0343.jpg

0215101832a.jpg

with letters like these, you should not be touching a can for years.

i dont care how many "yo keep doin your thing, styles original" comments you get.

out and out toy.

hhahahaha ohmy go to the toy thread you got slayed :( I am no longer your friend. We can no longer paint together nor be seen hanging out anymore. You are 12oz shunned.

• Like 1

hhahahaha ohmy go to the toy thread you got slayed :( I am no longer your friend. We can no longer paint together nor be seen hanging out anymore. You are 12oz shunned.

Hahahaha. Oh shucks. Maybe in a few years, when im allowed to touch a can, Ill get back at you.

Lolz!

DSC02554.jpg

OHMY exchange quick one in work

Reds exchange, was a biro freestyle in work that I just outlined with sharpie

DSC02555.jpg

unfinished Note exchange

DSC02556.jpg

Rank I got your exchange sone in pencil should hopefully get it finished today or tomorrow