the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

serious... always dope. That EASY is on point too...

I was feeling inspired at work today so I freestyled these, then traced over them to clean them up. REALLY happy with the E. I've been working a lot on handstyles and experimenting with not doing the same letters over and over... so, I'm gonna ask. What do you guys think? Constructive criticism is appreciated.

10.23.tests.jpg

burner perfect? that ruined anything you could have had going for that page

and dont act like you took the photo on your box of paint accidentally lol, trying to show you own montana.

Ha, im quite confident, the fact i think of myself as the defenition of being awesome might explain the perfect burner part. I could apoligize if that offended you but i dont really care enough =7

Its a sketch mate, im not declaring war. Hell, if that gets you mad you might not wanna know that Shin means GOD. Hows that for arrogance...

Also, only a fool thinks im trying to 'show off' montana, hahaha that shits hilarious :lol:

80% chance your American