the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Was fortunate enough that my man Audio57 banged this BIC pen sketch out for me.

"Jams"

I will post what I'm working on for him, when its done...... soon....

4908667499_e065efb2f1_b.jpg

Its fucken awesome seeing my name sketched out by another artist, his approach and letter styling is the COMPLETE opposite of my own. Its good stuff, will be painting this soon!

YUP audio57 iz a beast!!

I have patience bud, no worries there, i am still looking for a style i can get comfortable with. I still do simples but every so often i have to try new things to see if anything takes hold for me to ezpand on later. Think of it as me using it to guage my own progression, as little as three months ago i would not have been able to do this one, now i have so i know i am progressing albeit slow and steady. As i said i have tons more simps to do and still have to settle into a style i can evolve from. Since decy is one of my main sources of inspiration on here along with mek,tesk note and a few others , i think its a good starting point later in life and i hope he doesnt mind the poor attempt i have just laid out. Things will get better with time

mate I'm not worried, it isn't like you are claiming it for your own, you gave me the shout so its all good with me as long as it helps you progress and develop your own style. Everyone gets inspired by stuff they see and takes influence from it whether conciously or subconciously.