the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
its ok i like to be stubborn. you aint postin shit regardless. an no offense what ive been doin must be workin cause you have no clue how im livin. most likley im doin it better then both ya parents combined.

most likley..i dont much care how much your making people are fucking retarded and im not expecting anyone who buys your nasty ass crap to have much of an iq your just some over hyped faggot wannabe.

but seriously no one cares for all the yapping you do or who youv met it just simply does not matter.you suck end of your a shit talking little kid attempting to name drop and act big. as has been said money doesnt buy skill. and as for putting in work..youve just said you havnt been doing graff and work for companies..i smell so much bullshit im wearing a gas mask.

fuck you.

oh btw nice work satire always on point.

i never said i was the "graffiti guru" never came on here first poppin shit. yea but be mad, im a grown man, ive put my own work in, met people half of you will spend half of your life wishing to meet. an have done just fine with my artwork. yall want to pop shit? what the fuck kinda money you made off your shit? oh thats right you spend all yall time studying other peoples shit.. yea i didnt do much in the past few years graff wise, its called doin real work for real companys. i never claimed to be the shit, yall commin at me sideways for posting a sketch in a sketch section. no doubt, GRAFFITI GURUS. still have yet to see half of yall "phenomenal pieces"

well youve seen mine and im callin you out as a fuckwit.and i have made money off my artwork.and im not so sure your being truthful about making cash off yours.this thread is about your talent and not about how much fucking cash you have,so bringing that up really isnt helping your cause. unless you wana start showing us some of this "artwork" thats up to a quality tht sits with the rest of this thread then go to the toy thread,because what you have shown is not up to par.

dont bother replying

img124.jpg

a quick sketch, random word

love the letters on this

Anyway...

Just finished this... not happy with some parts but really happy with others... I hate the E. Couldn't get it right at all...

lil_devil.jpg

i think this piece is nasty, the e aint best yeah, but the piece is tight.

im feelin the all the other letters too, and the dimensions character and color selection are all well done too.

im also feelint hat little sketch just above the "house" hand,

the bevels are like flawless.