the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
someshit i finally had inspiration to finish.

4823850789_2510e46fda.jpg

ok so you tried to neg me..i dont much care for negs or props but seriously please reloacate yourself to the toy thread or give up if your going to bitch about people talking shit, i would much rather you do the latter as it would save me having to see your painted godlike 3d letters yo.

now your friends may think your the shit they may even tell other people your the shit but on here your "style" means absolutley nothing your structure is weak your whole lay out is recycled garbage and in general its all just ugly the handstyles near enough over power the actual "piece" in uglieness. the only saving grace how ever is the number 4.

good luck see you soon.

Good shit Alts, I will have some pieces on here sooner or later, just been a bit lazy with the pen still haha. still drawing, just not as hard as I used to, a bit less free time these days, and the free time I do have, I spend gaming haha.

REF, that piece is shit, but those chicks are lols mate.

and Site, dope as usual.

I have lots of money = I am good at graffiti.

For other logical fallacies, please see this page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy

For more examples of this specific logical fallacy, "irrelevant conclusion," just listen to any currently popular rap song.

And no, don't worry... saying shit like that doesn't make you look like a spoiled little cunt. No sir... not at all...

Have a good day!

:)

• Like 1

i never said i was the "graffiti guru" never came on here first poppin shit. yea but be mad, im a grown man, ive put my own work in, met people half of you will spend half of your life wishing to meet. an have done just fine with my artwork. yall want to pop shit? what the fuck kinda money you made off your shit? oh thats right you spend all yall time studying other peoples shit.. yea i didnt do much in the past few years graff wise, its called doin real work for real companys. i never claimed to be the shit, yall commin at me sideways for posting a sketch in a sketch section. no doubt, GRAFFITI GURUS. still have yet to see half of yall "phenomenal pieces"

*yawn*

any newjack toy can hustle crap to people

and you're right, i do spend all my time researching people's shit, you know why?

after seeing thousands of good burners, you pick up lil bits here and there, and all the influence develops into my own style

take all your cash, sketches, and real work and shove it, you're a stubborn dick and no one is gonna agree with you no matter how many people you met or how much cash you've hustled up with your amateur shit

gtfo

I'm fairly certain everyone you're talking shit about has at least one sketch in here.

Here's some 3D I did, just to compare it to your bullshit:

poiple_3d.jpg

And you have no idea who I am or where I come from or what my station in life is.

Dear God. For all the big claims about how great you are, you are a fucking arrogant idiot and you really want us to know you're a fucking arrogant idiot.

Well, we're all convinced. Nobody's mad at you. Just irritated. You're a yapping little puppy nipping at our heels, not a threat. Now kindly go paint some moving cars on the freeway. Blindfolded.