the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This was such a mofo to get a picture of, glared a lot, so this was the best i could do. Found the character on the left in an old print and the one on the right from a sketch by Da Vinci, made quite a few changes to the originals however.

Picture212.jpg

PS - why isn't anyone sketching!!! oh and alts looking good bratha

definitely point out where I can improve. I have always been a straight up letter guy so I have very little movement to my shit. Mostly freight type shit that is mostly straight up and down and very large. this is something I whipped up the other morning in about 6 or so min a bit more flow I feel but definitely not like my other stuff ... the one under that is just some shit that I did after I was staring at jurne's work for 5 hours stoned outta my mind. I wouldn't say straight bite but his shit definitely got me a lot looser with the letters.

tamernew3.jpg

tamernew4.jpg

heres a couple bangers from the early 2000's...round 02-03 i'd say

oooold010.jpg

oooold012.jpg

oooold013.jpg

post up some oldies to show how garbage your shit looked back in tha day you fucks

heres one from around 96-97ish...says Maintain.I actually never coloured it, it was just an outline but my younger brother thought he'd colour it a couple years back an throw it up on his wall where it has lived ever since...its funny, he actually threw up his tag ontop of all these old sketches of mine to steal em...seen he had em posted around his room so since i got nothin new i've been workin on , figured i'd post up some old sketches to show some sort of progression

oooold014.jpg