the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
scan0001-8.jpg

CRITS ON MINE....YA DIGGGGGG

hate to be an asshole but... wait actually i like being an asshole, scratch that.

dude...

your style hasnt evolved AT ALL for the YEARS that i have seen you posting shit on these boards.

honestly i think it has actually de-evolved.

and the shadows arent correct either...

back to the drawing board dude.

pick a new name and start from scratch or something maybe?

and dont ask for "crits" if youre gonna get butthurt when someone tells you

you're using a generic name and doing a bad job at it as well

mad much?

HAHAHA. Bob you're an idiot.

You post a WACK sketch with a TOY ass, generic-as-possible name. Then you ask for "crits" and start verbally crying when folks tell you the truth.

Your shit is wack son.

That is all.

HAHAHA. Bob you're an idiot.

You post a WACK sketch with a TOY ass, generic-as-possible name. Then you ask for "crits" and start verbally crying when folks tell you the truth.

Your shit is wack son.

That is all.

you took all that time to hate on me?hahahah dude i was being sarcastic with thr crits thing,read the post above it assclown....i dont give a fuckif you hate my shit or not...its a simple strait letter calm down son ...

Thank ya sir, I really like that 3-d style on that first piece of yours ninja status.

And bump Site, always comin with those sharp and clean pieces. Would you possibly be down for an exchange?

gday.yeh im down.il hav it up in a couple of days.although i appologise in advance if it is just in pencil or sumthing.i will finish it but wont be able to post it .off to greece for a couple of weeks.what am i writing?