the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

scrolled through the last two pages and the names that stand out are fucking bolsak and mek. hard hard shit gentlemen

this is the last sketch i did, its for a friends son in the us. did it with a ballpoint pen before she had to take the plane back...ugh time!!!

25042010223152.jpg

its not new and should be taken on to the toy thread.

Whatcha mean in "not new"

All the idea of this thread is "The New sketch thread"

There's no level requirement for this thread from what i know...

And mine sketches are new

If i understood wrong than correct me.

If anyone cares...

I had something happen to me on Monday night and I've lost vision in my left eye and feeling in my left leg. They still don't know what it is but they thought it might have been a stroke at first. I'm fine now but I won't be drawing or doing anything for a while until I get my vision back. The very long story is here:

http://www.shapelessmass.com/snm/?p=1660

• Like 1

Whatcha mean in "not new"

All the idea of this thread is "The New sketch thread"

There's no level requirement for this thread from what i know...

And mine sketches are new

If i understood wrong than correct me.

relax ..i think he's referring to the rayz.

EB>..holy shit man..sorry to hear about ur problem..hope they find out wat it was...anyways take it easy and dont over exert urself

When more men take pride in building walls as opposed to painting them, I'd have to say that the system in which we live in has gotten very good at producing slaves and nothing else. To all those still enjoying life, my hat(s) go off to you. Phuck the Freedumb, cause the Phreesmart tastes so much better. Cheea, cheea... P(owerful)Residents voting for a P(owerless)resident. Pathetic. Government only wishes one thing on the masses, no autonomy whatsoever, unless of course you have a gun and a badge. Phuck that shit, and Phuck Freedumb. Phreesmart till I meet _______. Suck a dick to the Federal Reserve cause they don't seem to give two shits for the people. Money is merely a fiat, imbued on the minds like a fat, jolly old santa. If you believe in Christmas you are probably their pawn. Peace. Just don't sleep yet.

• Like 1