the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It will only get sick(er) if he ditches the evil lines for now and focuses on solid original letters. Adding the evil line work is secondary. For me, it just feels right now that they're falling back to plan B by adding in all that line work to develop the letter style and make it unique. This just makes letters weird, gives them weird bulges in certain areas (ie: the "S" in the second piece). The evil lines COULD add a lot to the piece eventually, but not at the moment

as always, I'm not hating, just observing is all

Thanks for the feedback.

I understand my letters are not the greatest, I know full well that I should really just be practicing simples, I always intend to when I start a picture and inevitably get caught up in ambition and go way overboard.

I am not that pleased with the letters on either piece, I always focus much more on the drawing and colouring surrounding them. I guess it's just something I need to work on.

The Darksiders character is not traced, I really enjoy the game and Joe Mad's art in general and tried to challenge myself to recreate it in my book just to learn some things if nothing else.

Feel free to hate, I just sketch for my own enjoyment and if you like anything in the pictures thats all the cooler.

• Like 2

Casper [/color][/size][/font]

4518519919_10cc493c71_o.jpg

I'm not one to quote shit, but this deserves it..

Sick on many levels, some of y'all need to stare at this for awhile,

...and absorb...The Adidas under shirt gets me...

Where I grew up you'd get your ass kicked for wearing the wrong shit,

on the first day of school...I'm sure that applied everywhere back then,

...and now, I guess

Impressed with alot of tha sketches posted in here...BROKE , FOKS, BOLSAK ...Fuckin amazing style...That Casper 96shit is great as well...pure heart an soul feel to it...Keep bringin it guys

Sat , great characters as always...and Weasel, i like where that style is going homie...build

sumo the 3d on the second joint is on point. i see what everyone is saying about the letters...but at the same time i think it just needs to be refined...not abandoned. keep it up. i think that's some quality work all in all...everyone has there things to work on...you got a style that's for the most part pretty unique..so it should come easy to clean it up and make it a little more proper.