the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm not dead... I had to take some time off to work on a huge art project (non graff and then I just needed a break from doing ANYTHING drawing-related)...

Anyway, I'm slowly easing back into the swing of things with lots of stickers that are getting slapped all over town...

sticks040510.jpg

Working on my hands and throwies since I really suck at them. I'm not happy with the ones on the blue little sticks but I'm happier with the ones on the big plain sticks that aren't postals.

Feedback and constructive crits are appreciated and I hope someone remembers who the fuck I am...

Werd...

• Like 4

I'm not dead... I had to take some time off to work on a huge art project (non graff and then I just needed a break from doing ANYTHING drawing-related)...

Anyway, I'm slowly easing back into the swing of things with lots of stickers that are getting slapped all over town...

sticks040510.jpg

Working on my hands and throwies since I really suck at them. I'm not happy with the ones on the blue little sticks but I'm happier with the ones on the big plain sticks that aren't postals.

Feedback and constructive crits are appreciated and I hope someone remembers who the fuck I am...

Werd...

I like the throws you got going but the hand is hurt...doesn't flow properly and the letters aren't very stylish. Keep at it though, looks like you're headed in the right direction.

Maybe I'm a bit old school but the only Anime I ever liked was Akira,

Fist Of The North Star, and Ninja Scroll...that's about it.

As far as meshing those type of characters with graff,

there have been some nice prods done.

Characters and letters just go well period.