the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
haha this kid theme is all sad cus hes a toy. and that lil joke dont even make sense "been in her ribbon box".....jsut to let you know i did it for her benefit to raise money for her med bills, she has cancer you little fuck, and i sold it for $150, bet you couldnt sell yours to one of your classmates for there lunch money while on recess.[/quote

im sorry dude but im not as poor as u that i gotta sell my sketches and give the money to a fundraiser, if i want to give to charity ill give cash out ma pocket bro not sell my paintings like a hobo,neways maybe i should give charity to u ,send u a fuck load of sketches and different styles for your ass to get some ideas ,newaiz i dont think it would be much help to you, you should jus give up graffiti and stop arguing with kids over the internet especially kids that could kick ur fucking ass + who gives a fuck if she has cancer ,are u after some simpathy from people on this website...go have a fucking cry,u might say i couldnt sell shit to my school mates on a luch break ,shit i bet u couldnt get rid of one of ur sketches if u tied it to a pole in mirrabooka ,not even an aboriginal would pick it up dude thats how shit they are.then u go posting stuff like this and try comparing it up agains my stuff dude plz

siiiee.jpg.6842ee0e80a89ac0628b9ffdd4fdfb4b.jpg

• Like 1

haha this kid theme is all sad cus hes a toy. and that lil joke dont even make sense "been in her ribbon box".....jsut to let you know i did it for her benefit to raise money for her med bills, she has cancer you little fuck, and i sold it for $150, bet you couldnt sell yours to one of your classmates for there lunch money while on recess.

im sorry dude but im not as poor as u that i gotta sell my sketches and give the money to a fundraiser, if i want to give to charity ill give cash out ma pocket bro not sell my paintings like a hobo,neways maybe i should give charity to u ,send u a fuck load of sketches and different styles for your ass to get some ideas ,newaiz i dont think it would be much help to you, you should jus give up graffiti and stop arguing with kids over the internet especially kids that could kick ur fucking ass + who gives a fuck if she has cancer ,are u after some simpathy from people on this website...go have a fucking cry,u might say i couldnt sell shit to my school mates on a luch break ,shit i bet u couldnt get rid of one of ur sketches if u tied it to a pole in mirrabooka ,not even an aboriginal would pick it up dude thats how shit they are.then u go posting stuff like this and try comparing it up agains my stuff dude plz

I don't know you, but you quite annoy me already.

your a faggot.stfu and post your whack steez fool.

wow you should never ever come back on 12oz kosr, or stop getting on 12oz while ur at school, maybe next year youll get to high school and meet some more toys and yous can make up a krew called WAT-We Are Toys, and bomb the shit outta your school and call urself a real writer then go bang you krew and get shot!

this shit is halarious

I sit at home, play video games and masturbate, silently weeping over my

apparent self-loathing of a life unfulfilled and dreams unspent in the pathetic ruse that is my

pointless existence? I love graffiti so much but not enough to do anything about it! I mean, I

love graff! I FUCKING LOVE IT! And that's why I expect you all to hook a brother up! Please do

all the hard work for me. I hurt inside. I'm so very sad. So alone. Death would be a blessed gift.

story of my life.

:cry2: