Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Overtime

the NEW sketch thread

Why dont peeps just POST THEIR work on show peeps how its done! Insead of the lowly ur bit off this guy, ur style looks like that guy, in my state theres 3 people who write the same tag as you!

Post your flics link us to your flics!

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by onesecondple

i am in complete concurance. However, i dont agree with you sayin Str8

saying u don't agree with me saying str8?? i don't agree with you saying concurance when it's concurrence

Originally posted by Kes_One_HTFD

post some of yuor shit so we can all see the "super original, grew up around no writers shit at all, i came up with this shit in my room and didnt see any graff while i was startin up with no help from anyone , type of style"... do that..

i did http://miamisvice.com/mire/mire_skee.jpg'>

There it is if u didn't see it.. and ive been writing for years with no help from anyone and look at how my style came out..

FUCK HATERS

yo fuck that shit i didnt think that people were only gonna talk shit dog all u guys have been writing for longer than i have i suppose, and thanks MLTf4nt0m ur right its just a SKETCH and i said i was thinking of doin a canvass of it so fuck all u haters

Re: FUCK HATERS

Originally posted by cordoner

yo fuck that shit i didnt think that people were only gonna talk shit dog all u guys have been writing for longer than i have i suppose, and thanks MLTf4nt0m ur right its just a SKETCH and i said i was thinking of doin a canvass of it so fuck all u haters

you asked for opinions and assistance, then you call us haters because we didnt say what you wanted us to say? thats fucking gay you idiot. fucker

Re: Re: FUCK HATERS

Originally posted by onesecondple

you asked for opinions and assistance, then you call us haters because we didnt say what you wanted us to say? thats fucking gay you idiot. fucker

LOL! onesecondple tellin that nigga whats up

Originally posted by 0scarmire

i did http://miamisvice.com/mire/mire_skee.jpg'>

There it is if u didn't see it.. and ive been writing for years with no help from anyone and look at how my style came out..

you could still see some kind of influence from whereever yuor from, it happens to everybody.. and yuor shit is aight, aint hot, but its aight..and the "ive been writin for years" thing is somethin everybody and there grandmother on here says and doesnt even paint. if yuo wanna continue this email me or IM me its in my profile, so we dont have to clog this thread with more shit talk...

Re: Re: Re: FUCK HATERS

Originally posted by 0scarmire

LOL! onesecondple tellin that nigga whats up

haha, thanks,

Originally posted by Kes_One_HTFD

you could still see some kind of influence from whereever yuor from, it happens to everybody.. and yuor shit is aight, aint hot, but its aight..and the "ive been writin for years" thing is somethin everybody and there grandmother on here says and doesnt even paint. if yuo wanna continue this email me or IM me its in my profile, so we dont have to clog this thread with more shit talk...

well think what you wanna think plenty of niggas think that shit is hot but niggas of your skill level just don't reconize it and painting i paint just as good i as draw and yes i have been writing for years..unlike youself who woke up one morning saw a ges piece and was like dammm my tag should be kes so i can copy that niggas style

i would have to disagree with you on this subject

its obvious that kes has his own style even tough it looks similer to that dude

but then again who dosent have a style that looks like someone elses work now adays ?

i will agree with virs, the letter structure is not even close. check out the "e"s on those two pieces, completly different. i will say its a bit fishy as in the names are semi similar and it could be quite possible, but in comparing this peace to that piece its arguably different. and the "s" on them are quite varied as well, but opinion is opinion, meh, do your thing kid, keep rockin i guess. virs hit me up on aim inf3ctionit3

Who cares are u going 2 make him change his tag or style NO stop worriing about others n do you another thing bout graff! 2 many people just don't stop what are they getting out of sayin ur style looks like this person! Any ways my nuggah KES paints with the top dogs of graff so keep on jocking hating enving whatever pleasure ur getting out of this!:ballcap: