the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

keep preactice'n

;)

DSCF1677.jpg

Satire Cool concepts but Your letters are weak and Premium learn how to draw a clean line. That scroll is the only decent part of your sketch.

Demand better from yourself before you try to correct others

*edit: James is on point though

OH!!. i get it now. your all pissy cause you spent all that time on that three dee fill and it only made the piece look worse. Some times shit doesnt come out as good as it looks in your head...its cool lern to take some critisizm and go clean the sand outa yer panties. Ill go work on my line uh work and you keep doodle'n.. peace. S. ;)

It wasn't sarcastic if that's what you're implying.

If I was so big-headed I ran around saying "I'm the best! I burn you all! I am so fucking perfect!" it'd be a damn, dirty lie. There are many things about myself I'd improve... paint skills... handstyles... throws... and even letters.

I did some new things over the weekend that I liked that were improvements...

It's progression, and someone telling you so in a way that wasn't cruel (like "You suck!" for instance) just keeps me in check. I get a big head sometimes from the toys on peegee.

Re: keep preactice'n

;)

OH!!. i get it now. your all pissy cause you spent all that time on that three dee fill and it only made the piece look worse. Some times shit doesnt come out as good as it looks in your head...its cool lern to take some critisizm and go clean the sand outa yer panties. Ill go work on my line uh work and you keep doodle'n.. peace. S. ;)

DSCF1653.jpg

Hmm... Lang is dope... ya i dont like the teeth either, but dude has a funky cool style that i dig.

I like Satire's stuff too, and I also really dig Sift... so whats the point...

shut up, stop beefing over fucking drawings you tards.

bump that "JIZ" a page back, that shit was cool.

Let's just let it go, okay... I really appreciate the support, but I respect that cat too and he wasn't an asshole with his criticism. And I think he just wants to see more styles than just the one I use right now... so we all can improve in different places.

But thanks for having my back, homie.

Just everyone chill out and post sketches.

Riss... that SEV piece is nice but I have the exact same complaint I always give KNEWS... putting hot shit on notebook paper is like putting the Mona Lisa on the side of a trashcan. No disrespect at all... your shit is good enough that it deserves to have a real blackbook.

Let's just let it go, okay... I really appreciate the support, but I respect that cat too and he wasn't an asshole with his criticism. And I think he just wants to see more styles than just the one I use right now... so we all can improve in different places.

But thanks for having my back, homie.

Just everyone chill out and post sketches.

Riss... that SEV piece is nice but I have the exact same complaint I always give KNEWS... putting hot shit on notebook paper is like putting the Mona Lisa on the side of a trashcan. No disrespect at all... your shit is good enough that it deserves to have a real blackbook.

bump actln like grownups. to much real bullshit goin on to be pissy about paper. :p