the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Plaid Fill-ins
IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

I hate everything i do....but yet i still do it

Only way for the styles to evolve is if you put some love into it, your love. Your sketches are progressing I would say and interesting colors, so once you can like your own styles...chances are that the admiration will follow in suit. just my 2 cents, Peace

Also... have you tried writing vows? Because your throw reads 'vows' quite nicely. If I didn't know you wrote 'tows' I would think it was a nice Vows throw. Just an idea, keep writin'

alert70.jpg

really shit fill!! haha

This is looking prety good but...regardless of where your from...ALERT is one of those names that you just can't use. Its like trying to write TWIST or something. The real ALERT (5AV/KBN/DCK) was king of boston for almost two decades. So, my friend, you need yourself a new word...and something a bit more creative couldn't hurt anyway.

And I know this is 12oz and all, but it really seems like an awful lot of you start writing the first word that pops in your head, oblivious to the concepts of history and originality. It may seem kosher to write PURE or NERVE or (w)RATH or BASE or PRANK or whatever when your thirteen and living in a small suburb in kentucky. But at this point, with graffiti where skating was 15 years ago, every obvious word you can think of has already been used, and in most cases kinged. So please do your homework, and put just a little bit of thought into your name selection, because your only embarrasing yourselves...

PS- this post (tirade) wasn't directed entirely at you, alert. The sketch itself isn't half bad..

This is looking prety good but...regardless of where your from...ALERT is one of those names that you just can't use. Its like trying to write TWIST or something. The real ALERT (5AV/KBN/DCK) was king of boston for almost two decades. So, my friend, you need yourself a new word...and something a bit more creative couldn't hurt anyway.

And I know this is 12oz and all, but it really seems like an awful lot of you start writing the first word that pops in your head, oblivious to the concepts of history and originality. It may seem kosher to write PURE or NERVE or (w)RATH or BASE or PRANK or whatever when your thirteen and living in a small suburb in kentucky. But at this point, with graffiti where skating was 15 years ago, every obvious word you can think of has already been used, and in most cases kinged. So please do your homework, and put just a little bit of thought into your name selection, because your only embarrasing yourselves...

PS- this post (tirade) wasn't directed entirely at you, alert. The sketch itself isn't half bad..

i understand what your saying. but A.) im not from a small suburb in kentucky, im from seattle. and living in boston.

I also realise that soon i am going to have to change my name, ive already been told to not only on 12 oz, but by other writers who dont think its appropriate.

anddd furthermore i realise this was not all directed at me.