the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Enigmatic..no beef or offence matey...but you post in here pretty often...and you andi know your sketches aint big boy material right ?#

and that Achoe sketch is amazing !..throw sum ink onit...!! :) :D

guh..what do you guys think to this...????

111113.jpg

111111111111111111111111111.jpg

far too toyish ? . ........ :confused: ;)

dont worry ppl dat call everybody else is a toy cuz dey aint gettin no action....when some1 dont get attention dats how dey act its a new sketch how is anyone dat post a new sketch a toy?...yall teh hater1 sqd...get off the net if u goin hate dis aint ya place go paint the tracks or sumthin...

Enigmatic..no beef or offence matey...but you post in here pretty often...and you andi know your sketches aint big boy material right ?#

111113.jpg

ugh..bump..

Kinz of Kingz..i didnt get one word you said there...but the parts i did understand...is entrily true !

111113.jpg

i like that euro style a lot..

sick fills and idk it just is good..

im going to see if i can fuck around and create some sort of style based off euros

i just dont really like your handstyle much

dont worry ppl dat call everybody else is a toy cuz dey aint gettin no action....when some1 dont get attention dats how dey act its a new sketch how is anyone dat post a new sketch a toy?...yall teh hater1 sqd...get off the net if u goin hate dis aint ya place go paint the tracks or sumthin...

learn english..even fucked up at the end of a night, I would have to try to spell that bad, And it has nothing to do with haters and what ever other bullshit your mumbling about, your sketches belong in the toy thread. enough said, you asked for crits, and thats where you need to get some

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0985.jpg

dat spar sketch is new im not really feeling it...it got some kinks

dat true jawn like a month old....credit

i have you talk so much shit in these pages... and guess what? you suck... take your stuff to the toy thread where averyone will tell you all the advice every toy needs... start basic!! dont go talking shit when youve got nothing to back it up with, and always remember this... YOUR A TOY!!!

OOO YEA AND ALERT I JUST STARTED PIECEING AND UR MAD CUZ IM BETTER DEN U AND U BEEN DOIN IT UR WHOLE LIFE AND DATS A SKETCH....I DID PIECES AND KILLED IT...LEMME SHOW U SOME EXCHANGES I DID....AND A OLD SKETCH FROM THE BEGIN OF 07...just to show u...oooo yea to i do go piecing outside if u wanna see dem too....cuz i kno ur 12oz artist...i come here to try diffrent shit...lol...alert is mad gotta b a white boul...lol....im from philly i dont get mad i laugh as clown as niggas like u and ur work sux urself all the same letter structure....

l_6d6153821a94fa7d5da86f1298ca23dc.jpg

05-19-07_1418.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

05-22-07_0404.jpg

IMG_0960.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

now alert show me sumthin i aint neva seen...cuz everything u do is the same and its all on paper....

King of kings is a boring writer that thinks he has a big penis because he's a straight up philly nigga but he is probably a little pussy who paints chill spots and buys the paint with his moms credit card. His sketches usually suck unless someone with more style challenges his masculinity so he bites a few writers and adds his own mad original philly style to it and then comes back at them with: "CUZ IM BETTER DEN U AND U BEEN DOIN IT UR WHOLE LIFE".

Yeah and so what you're better than me. How long have you been doing this? Don't be a such an asshole

If you want to beef with me get at me with a CHARACTER battle. No more King of kingz beef talk in this thread, ok?

And for this not to be a spam post heres a sketch of chick I had fun with today.

54583906so9.jpg