the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^^^ i take it you dont live in boston because it is the same name just with an "s" on the end. either way ts a disgrace, im sorry, you just gotta work on your letter style and basically everything else. im not trying to knock it but seriously dont post the shit unless its somewhat nice

not trying to knock your statement, but theres nothing wrong with his structure. To call it a disgrace.... Comon now man, I dont mean to insult you but your one to talk.

na q im talking about beans seeing how blashphemy is so big on letter structure, how can his letter structure be good? al his letters are different sizes and his fills kill his outlines anyways. blashphemy can try to talk shit all he wants but i know his shit is legit. but hes gunna try to spurt back at me with "look at this look at that with your peices phrase" so w/e all hating aside my point was to say stop disgracing the name of boston and of a writer from boston. beans or w/e his name is will get better with time no doubt because we all have to learn somehow

If this graffiti king guy is joking, the problem is we see so much of that crap anyway, it's hard to tell the jokes from the crap.

But hey, if it is a joke it's pretty damn funny. If it's not a joke, it's pretty damn sad.

I'm starting to agree with "joke."