the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's worth repeating... good markers don't make shit letters look good.

If you have sick letters, they will burn even if you're filling them with Rosearts from Wal Mart.

Skill, talent and ability will always win out. That's why you got some lame-ass toys out there putting up shit with Montana spray paint and wondering why it doesn't look like Ewok1.

Well it's simple... they suck and Ewok1 doesn't.

Prismacolors are great... don't get me wrong. I use prismacolors... but I use Sharpies too.

http://www.shapelessmass.com/visuals/blackbook/unfinished_sev_pieces.jpg

The fills and outlines on those pieces are all Sharpies. No Prismas. I used some paint markers for hilights but that's it.

But if you think Prismas are going to make toy letters start looking good, you need to smack yourself.

Not saying anyone here has toy letters. Just setting the record straight is all.

eh..if anything, the overdone bubbles are the only thing worth mentioning..no offence but i've seen better letters on an etch-a-sketch homie..your E's look like they have retarded forheads and the N looks like a crack baby from hell. i mean c'mon...you spent more time on thinking about the colors then you did on those letters....but hey..if you're going for the whole "i'm just trying to do clean pieces" mentality then you're on your way G.

Rain Man could bust better bitten characters than that too, the overplayed stiched doll head is almost making me wanna shoot your ass, but i might just find what poe-dunk shake you paint on and cross the shit out.....so with all harshness aside, keep up the posts..just in the right thread...i think tonka is looking for some logos so hit that up..they might like those E's....

but seriously. just work with the fact that you can do clean shit.. My advice would be to work on those letters...i like where the O is going but everything else looks novelty...no beef

Nesr

CSK

Left Handed Management

eh..if anything, the overdone bubbles are the only thing worth mentioning..no offence but i've seen better letters on an etch-a-sketch homie..your E's look like they have retarded forheads and the N looks like a crack baby from hell. i mean c'mon...you spent more time on thinking about the colors then you did on those letters....but hey..if you're going for the whole "i'm just trying to do clean pieces" mentality then you're on your way G.

Rain Man could bust better bitten characters than that too, the overplayed stiched doll head is almost making me wanna shoot your ass, but i might just find what poe-dunk shake you paint on and cross the shit out.....so with all harshness aside, keep up the posts..just in the right thread...i think tonka is looking for some logos so hit that up..they might like those E's....

but seriously. just work with the fact that you can do clean shit.. My advice would be to work on those letters...i like where the O is going but everything else looks novelty...no beef

Nesr

CSK

Left Handed Management

^^^ Not sure if your dissin me, if you are go on with your bad self!

^^^ Not sure if your dissin me' date=' if you are go on with your bad self![/quote']

hah...it was directed towards NERK...damn, his name is more retarded than his E's.....but i was drunk. i try to help out...i was always taught with someone telling me my extentions looked like huge noses and large feet...hah..so when i say shit..its ment to make you think about how to change it..read between the lines..

but KonMan, my advice for your chick flick..make most of your lines parallel..meaning..your N should look like a tweaked N but still an N..extentions are hard so i'd suggest try making each one look as if its flowing off of the letter itself..(you seem to have the flowing style)..i'm not saying bite by any means...but look to see how others make their shit look ill..and make up your own version...if theirs doesnt stay parallel then take that into account..but see where it gets fatter and thinner...

if its not done right..it doesnt look smooth..and when your painting..you want the natural motion of your arm to be reflected in the lines.....practice practice practice

Left Handed Management

CSK

NESR