Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Overtime

the NEW sketch thread

haha, well i'd rather see no 3d, than the way ving completely discgraced what i would assume is 3d on his drawings....haha...sorry to be harsh, but you need to work on that hard before you put it on the net...feedback..

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by ceptone

i'm sorry but this just looks like you took a totem piece right out his book...lol:lol: :king:

nice try...next

Originally posted by ceptone

i'm sorry but this just looks like you took a totem piece right out his book...lol:lol: :king:

you are a fuckin retard...

Originally posted by Angry Kids

haha, well i'd rather see no 3d, than the way ving completely discgraced what i would assume is 3d on his drawings....haha...sorry to be harsh, but you need to work on that hard before you put it on the net...feedback..

sa'll good, i'm getting better. i guess its kinda raggy, but you gotta take into consideration that, that those were done with not even a week of experience in writing under my belt.

cause ussually i'd do a sticker character. but i'm taking awhile off to do graf. its funny, the sticker guys are much nicer then your graf heads. oh well, sa'll good.

thanx for the comment though.

yo ving, those wild ass letters arent gonna work...try to go simple...simple stands out and then you can do your wild shit....copy like normal letters SLAY and then add your own touch to it eventually and work from there...add 3d..keep the coloring simple for simples, and you should be fine...when you do your simples post back and im almost 99% sure you will get somewhat good feedback...like my boy told me once...keep it simple, stupid.

Originally posted by why write?

yo ving, those wild ass letters arent gonna work...try to go simple...simple stands out and then you can do your wild shit....copy like normal letters SLAY and then add your own touch to it eventually and work from there...add 3d..keep the coloring simple for simples, and you should be fine...when you do your simples post back and im almost 99% sure you will get somewhat good feedback...like my boy told me once...keep it simple, stupid.

basically do this. You have to start basic, gotta walk before you can run, Once you have basic letter form down you can expand from there. If you know basic form and get good at it in the begining, then you can deveolop. I wish people were there to tell me that when i started, cuz of course I started wild, and it takes a long time to learn when you think you are great already. Im just now developing, finally, but serious, get letters down first.....and over 7000 posts, that helps..haha

Originally posted by why write?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/illrati/Sep29652.jpg'>

critics?

letter spacing is funky... sei H???you added your little 3D indicators in spots they dont need to be, like the vertical bar on your H.. or N whatever it is.. that brings up capitol E lowercase i/h(or n).. they should all be capitol or lowercase.. add some color.. and some funk

man, i hate regular letters... plus i've already done them for like 2 days in a row....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/asiansolja327/gayslay.jpg'>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/asiansolja327/blackbookslay.jpg'>

plus i don't think i'm that amazing, i'm still learning, but i think simple letters are a waste of time. i'm aiming for confusion, all that ish is wild letters..................................................................................

Originally posted by Ving

man, i hate regular letters... plus i've already done them for like 2 days in a row.... plus i don't think i'm that amazing, i'm still learning, but i think simple letters are a waste of time. i'm aiming for confusion, all that ish is wild letters..................................................................................

This is the most toyish "graff" remark yet seriously! But I do like your character which makes you a good drawer but graff is about skills and you NEED to start simple! you'll learn the hardway when other people give you much worse remarks

Did you start walking before crawling?

yo, i learned to fly before i could walk. lol. j/k. i gotcha. my bad for the stupid remarks. i'm just very impatiant.

Man believe me it takes time, but my advice along with many others will kust tell you start SIMPLE I know it might suck to you, but you'll get it keep doing your thing & thanks for not taking imy comments the wrong way!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now