the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Friend of the Devil is soooo upset he lost his username and intanutz props.....

It's like old school COS all over again.., just with added snitching.

Ayo I've been on here since b4 there was props even. Check it- Joined Nov 2000. Also, I never snitched on anyone. You're a toy that just started at this.

• Like 1

Jesus, I've neve seen some one care so much about an internet forum before.

The guy is like 30 years old, doesn't understand that posting pers details is a big no-no and is going off like a retard stuck in a sleeping bag over a simple forum username. Pretty confident this guy is not playing with the full deck.

Jesus, I've neve seen some one care so much about an internet forum before.

The guy is like 30 years old, doesn't understand that posting pers details is a big no-no and is going off like a retard stuck in a sleeping bag over a simple forum username. Pretty confident this guy is not playing with the full deck.

the internet is my life.

holy shit nice stack of sketches you posted SAZE!, felt like i was the only one posting shit the last few days good looking negriod!

and omfg SHIN that majoras mask full page is fucking dopehotshitspithotfiremadcrackers yo!?!

fuckin one of my favorite sketches youve ever made good shit! =D

also since im new to posting how teh feck do you have it so that you dont see the links to sketches and can actually see the pic posted, the way it is now i have to log on to post, then if i want to see the pics i have to logout then find the thread and see the pics its very convoluted imo

you probably have [bB] code off in your profile, or something like that.

EDIT: Yeah i checked it, there should be an option in your USER CP on the top left. Go to options and look for THREAD OPTIONS, there should be something there that gives you the option to - show images in posts -