the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Crows? You mean bats? -.-

Also, its been a few years im exposed to Satire's stuff, but i still dont like it, sorry...

I think your elaborate sketches are good, they definitely show style and skill - thats out of the question, but i just dont like them, i still dont... Sorry. Although im pretty sure this matter of taste extends to my own work for some, i dearly hope you wont take it as an insult, but merely for what it is; my inability to look beyond personal taste.

Working on another twopager i will share with you shortly, until then!

Peace

hey been lurkin the forums for a while now and decided to post some shit up

heres a quick sketch i did for my sis's bday hope yall like and ive loved the shit ppl post on here esp mek,nover,alts you guys fuckin rock!

says SHAE btw

IqWzCsp.jpg?3

and heres an exchange i did with a friend named NES

gBkGRme.jpg?2

• Like 1

@ Shin, I don't understand why you needed to share that.

I dont either after reading it again, im sorry for being that asshole. My way of asking attention is to attack the status quo or the people embodying it i guess... I should grow up, and im sorry... Well, a bit sorry... Okay perhaps not that much. But fuck it, Satire can handle it coming from me - if he hadnt already ignored me in the past. Im just a lousy bot with decent AI, thats all ill ever be to you people, and thats all you ever will be for me. And thats just... just fine ^^

9470428045_697f690c13_b.jpg

EDIT:

Well, apparently i was wrong and it does annoy him quite a bit. Oh well, i will leave you alone again =]