the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Baits: Come back on puregraffiti, I'm in the intermediate thread myself haha! Always loved your style.

Site: Hold on till i pick my jaw from the floor then i'll give you a crit......

Donald: Too many uneeded extentions, Flow on the bottom of the s is nice.

PERTS: I dont like it :/ I LOVE IT!

EROS: Got lost a little in the middle, But it's dope, the black makes the piece pop, and those handies are insane!

Few little things from me. Dont post here much lol.

a5d4f788.jpg

89ac38c1.jpg

37fbcebd.jpg

a09c54b2.jpg

add3a182.jpg

135db6a1.jpg

d41a489d.jpg

d8c046b5.jpg

42c1ee39.jpg

• Like 2

Guest Ginger Bread Man

ive been noticing that no matter how alot of these kids copycat others <one blatantly copied serifs N on a battle immediately after he posted>; you aren't fooling anyone, alls it takes is a glimpse at those handstyles to call the toys out.

no handstyles= put down all those fancy colours and doo dads.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

what gets me though, isn't the stunts and bites kids be pulling but moreso that the majority claps at them as if they are really doing something worthwhile, when in reality are contributing to the watered down run of the mill styles.

wow this thread needs me lol...about the biting its newschoool these dudes take chunks out of others peoples style..dudes def took nibbles off my 3d coloring...all love tho.....ill burn 90 percent of this room hahahahhahaha posting soon suckerssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go ahead, Post your cookie cutter graffiti son.

• Like 1

Havn't posted on here in a while so thought id pop on quickly and show a few of my newer sketches. sorry if some are reposts i really dont remember what i have and havn't shown got loads of new stuff just need to get some pictures taken! :cool: Any feedbacks much appreciated! safe

Sketch for the Not guilty blog

img77292.jpg

Sketch for Second to none blog

img94242.jpg

img2645small.jpg

Fucked up my plastic bones sketch but here it is anyway

img61182.jpg

img5243s.jpg

img3576mp.jpg

img0980smaller.jpg

• Like 3

EDIT: Still Getting used to this site and don't know how to delete posts sorry!

P.S ALTS, if I'm correct we still Haven't done an exchange? will get started soonish if your up for it just let me know on here and if you're in the UK come London for a paint!

ive been noticing that no matter how alot of these kids copycat others <one blatantly copied serifs N on a battle immediately after he posted>; you aren't fooling anyone, alls it takes is a glimpse at those handstyles to call the toys out.

no handstyles= put down all those fancy colours and doo dads.

you and i think alike.

haha really hope none of those rants were aimed at me.

no.

wow this thread needs me lol...about the biting its newschoool these dudes take chunks out of others peoples style..dudes def took nibbles off my 3d coloring...all love tho.....ill burn 90 percent of this room hahahahhahaha posting soon suckerssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

believe it or not, no one cares about you, or if you post on this site or not.

i know its hard for you to grasp.

• Like 1

EDIT: Still Getting used to this site and don't know how to delete posts sorry!

P.S ALTS, if I'm correct we still Haven't done an exchange? will get started soonish if your up for it just let me know on here and if you're in the UK come London for a paint!

hah mate I was thinking Im sure we had exchanged, then checked my flickr and we havent so yea I will definitely get something started mate, I should really get to London some time, got family up there