the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no toy, he writes jenk.

read before you try dissing people for no reason.

jenk,

put a little more effort into a sketch, then post it. dont do some 5 minute bullshit. if you can't take the time to do something quality, we're going to take the time to help you.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by seeking

no toy, he writes jenk.

read before you try dissing people for no reason.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by HECZONER

ahhhha..

he writes reVolt!

t y!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T.E.K.O.E-one

^

|

... You fucking idiot.

http://img7.photobucket.com/albums/v18/cordoner/Picture_028.jpg'>

From what I can see, this one has potential. I'm not saying that you're dope or anything. Just saying that this one is the best out of the three. The N looks nice. I think people will give you more feedback if your pictures were a little bigger and if the quality of the pictures were better. It looks blurry or someshit. And please, don't write "oner". I always thought that sounded gay. How long have you've been writing?

That 2nd NOIS looks like one of my old sketches.

Re: Re: oh well its split and wont fit on the same line.

Originally posted by porque

...all your background stuff is pretty cool...but your letters lack a consistent structure...

THANKS MAN ... it was a one go with ink pen outline that i colored. I knew the structure was off ... like the E that took on a life of its own. My god is that an ugly E. I would have pushed for more even flow had i started with pencil, but I just went with what came out.

Originally posted by tattootreat

well for one that name is takenand if you didn't know that someone already wrote REVOLT then you have no buisiness wrighting graff at all

however much i agree with you, if you are going to talk about someone and tell them whats up, for the love of God and to make yourself look less retarded, spell everything right. You, are retarded.

bump action because is my damn thread. I hope to have cable internet soon and also to get a scanner, mad sketches and sticks and pieces..