the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hate seeing shit like this.

Mack: you are a decent artist. Your ideas are on point. Handies are nice. You got serious art skill. Concepts for your pieces are ill. Foundations are pretty solid. There are some places that need improvement. Is it toy?  I would not say toy. Is it experienced? I wouldn't say that either, and I mean no disrespect by that. It's just a matter of opinion. When I look at your stuff, I will see some flaws but I also see places it works very well and no doubt in a year it will beyond that. JUST LIKE WHEN I LOOK AT MY OWN SHIT. I SEE FLAWS. Stay or go... I can see how going to the toy section may help but posting up in here does not seem wrong to me either. I dunno. And I appreciate the love and support.

Auf: I disagree with Mack that your style is toy. I think it's on point. But I don't care for the European style you do, mostly. I can see the skill in it so I don't say anything because it's not bad or toy. It just does not appeal to ME. And sometimes there is stuff I like and your color schemes and handies are on point. And if you want to rock that style, rock it. There is enough room for us all to co-exist without hating. No disrespect meant or intended at all. The exact opposite. Full respect.

I didn't want to say that either. But my name is being called out and you guys are going back and forth. Please stop. We have enough with Dysykke running around with his dirty floor and silly ICP scribbles and 20 usernames shit talking to keep 12oz mods busy. This thread gets ugly from that without more drama.

I am not the best or a gold standard. I appreciate the props and respect and it means a lot. I am glad I can inspire anyone. Mek and Dales and Keep6 and Dier and Switch so many other pop in this thread and inspire me. I hope to be as good as they are one day. Beef on internet forums is stupid.

Sorry for the long ass post. I am out of town right now and can't scan in shit so here is Pooh from my Instagram feed for all the talk.

D0WA-0OWkAIE_ZI.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Props 1

This is the last serious thing I drew almost 5 years ago...It's not that I decided to quite pursuing my artistic ambitions only that I had to make some major moves to get back into a favorable position to do it as far as having the time and resources and lifestyle to support making it happen on the level that a lifetime of dedication toward being the kind of artist /person that I strive for warrants. 

I am an old school graffiti artist but I was heavily influenced by my interest in low rider/tattoo and prison style artwork which tends to be collage and reflect personal experiences so I'm going to suggest that some of the images in my artwork may be representative of situations and circumstances past and present that I may not be at liberty to discus. 

SAM_6860.JPG

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

Here's a more legible reupload of the above sliced into separate images.

Thanks to whoever the unfortunate mod was who had the displeasure of deleting fucknuts from the forum. I am sure I speak for everyone in expressing gratitude.

Ignoring a User 1.jpg

Ignoring a User 2.jpg

Ignoring a User 3.jpg

Ignoring a User 4.jpg

Ignoring a User 5.jpg

• LOL! 2

On 4/8/2019 at 2:13 PM, E_B_A said:

He had a new account (AGAIN!) and this time he was just posting random nonsense and personal attacks against auf and me and the forum in general.

Wow take off for a few days and shit goes nuts lol  

Been doing throwys  getting ready for the nicer weather 

20190410_172206.jpg

20190410_171741.jpg

20190410_064633.jpg

20190405_114417.jpg

• Like 1