the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Neferious1@May 23 2005, 06:46 AM

YO WHAT DO YOU THINK THE BEST MARKERS FOR BLACKBOOKS ARE, IM FEND TO GET A NEW SET BUT CANT DECIDE WHICH ONES TO COP> ANYONE GOT ANY SUGJESTIONS? HOLLA

Shin Han "touch" twin markers are really good, but kinda hard to find, and kinda expensive too.

Originally posted by Yellow Feets@May 22 2005, 08:39 PM

I can't finish it, that blackbook is long gone. It could be anywhere. Probably in my house somewhere. Style? Nah, I bit that.

Duh, the only logical answer.

bump.

yups i said fuck finishing it....it lookd dope like that......maybe it was a good thing it got lost then......but yups........cool shit....stay up.....

Originally posted by YEN+May 25 2005, 10:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (YEN - May 25 2005, 10:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Neferious1@May 23 2005, 06:46 AM

YO WHAT DO YOU THINK THE BEST MARKERS FOR BLACKBOOKS ARE, IM FEND TO GET A NEW SET BUT CANT DECIDE WHICH ONES TO COP> ANYONE GOT ANY SUGJESTIONS? HOLLA

Shin Han "touch" twin markers are really good, but kinda hard to find, and kinda expensive too.

[/b]

Yo thanks BRO

screw it. i suck but who cares.

siroez24cr.jpg

thats a new style im still trying to get down. havent giving it much time.

siroez11wl.jpg

and this is an old style but still good. it looks like shit because my scanner sucks. the real copy looks sharp, softer and less scribbly

tell me what yall think!

Originally posted by siroez@May 28 2005, 01:35 PM

screw it. i suck but who cares.

siroez24cr.jpg

thats a new style im still trying to get down. havent giving it much time.

siroez11wl.jpg

and this is an old style but still good. it looks like shit because my scanner sucks. the real copy looks sharp, softer and less scribbly

tell me what yall think!

I like the first one best. Especially the colours. The 2nd was ok, but not that good... average, you kno'.. now, what you think about mine? Scroll upwards this page, and you'll see 'em..