the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Edoggg: I like the abstract feel to it, it's different and thats what makes it your graffiti. Although what is the first letter?

Jesso66: Loving that t-shirt, only thing i dont like is your arrows, and some of the colouring is too dark in some places.

Viper265: That freestyle goes hard! Nothing else to say other than a few of your bars may be a twitch off.

Noek831: Diggin that simple style, looks fresh.Loving that pink 3d.

freak: That looks dope as fuck although the k could use a connection to balance the whole thing seeing as the f has one.

Give me some crits, Didn't get any in the toy thread when i posted.

3329fd0c.jpg

0d7f1bf3.jpg

b1a04669.jpg

9286abc6.jpg

c43e3344.jpg

72833a0f.jpg

7d915dd6.jpg

ce6b00ee.jpg

11440ebd.jpg

Phenom exchange-Pen freestyle(couldn't find a pencil)

DSCN5312.jpg

I got kind of tired towards the end so I took the easy way out the "O" lulz

aw man that burns anything i can do!!!!im still working on yours,its going 2 be so hard 2 follow up on that!

Thanks guys,

Eido-Yeah, that 3d up top is crooked. I was getting tired but I kept sketching, whoops! You have a good style there. The Einstein piece looks a little too structured. It looks unbalanced because it needs detail under the piece but thats me being picky. Great fill and shadows.

ight hammer pm me sounds good cant wait to get it on.....also some tight work above viper and indica .....i can critic but my only critic to everyone is the more you do the better u get..and never be a biter meaning never look at someones piece and try to do the same arrows or same exact letters. thats shit is corny has always been and always will be !!....and agreed years penwork always shows someones techinques with that said no more flapping strictly posting..

dope as fuck man cheers I havent finished yours yet but here is how it looks now, not sure thou the ser is kinda cramped, want to redo and make it all a bit more cramped from the beginning, sorry not got it finished yet, ended up having to work

5628921429_97c6c0cdfc_z.jpg

my dog jumped on me whn doing the O so had to make the best of a bad situation, actually i will probably scratch this sketch and do another lol

Here's my scorecard:

Outline: Jamak, smoother flow and better balance

Colours: Jamak, brighter and don't overpower the visibility of the letters themselves. Don't like the arrows, though.

Fill: Pesk, neither piece has the kind of fill that I really go for but that orangey-fire with lightening on Pesk's piece is wicked

3D: Pesk, really fucking tight but also really let down with the lack of contrasting colours on the letters

Background/Bubbles: Jamak, by a mile. Those bubbles/clouds are fucking sweet

Overall: Jamak, just has better flow, colours and balance.

Jamak has it in my eyes.

Just my opinion, both pieces blow away anything I could do

I find it funny how you don't have the letters as part of the scoreboard...