the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow, u kids are tripping

the piece is not proportioned well, im not saying one side has to be the same as the other, like sev ur sketch isnt but it still works, it looks good becuase there is a flow to it, but the masoe sketch it kinda just seems like the letters start to go up the page for no reason, it would look better if it was proportioned better.

its pretty simple concept if you write graffiti you should all get it.

its pretty obvious im not hating its just a little criticism, take it or leave it, but dont get all defensive about it

3524pxz.jpg

1zgbwo6.jpg

wow, u kids are tripping

the piece is not proportioned well, im not saying one side has to be the same as the other, like sev ur sketch isnt but it still works, it looks good becuase there is a flow to it, but the masoe sketch it kinda just seems like the letters start to go up the page for no reason, it would look better if it was proportioned better.

its pretty simple concept if you write graffiti you should all get it.

its pretty obvious im not hating its just a little criticism, take it or leave it, but dont get all defensive about it

3524pxz.jpg

1zgbwo6.jpg

i see what you mean...

but i was kinda "just drawing" i wasnt really focused on anything in particular. the letters are basically all in line with each other except the 'e' dips down a bit. just because its on a diagonal doesnt mean its wrong... u dont HAVE to do something in perfect parralel to the page you are drawing on.

but i digress, i do still see your point i suppose. i think i most need to work on my E's, they are mad hurt, and boring in comparison to the rest.

thanks for the support and criticism from all.

i see what you mean...

just because its on a diagonal doesnt mean its wrong... u dont HAVE to do something in perfect parralel to the page you are drawing on.

thanks for the support and criticism from all.

i know thats why i mentioned sev's sketched becuase it wasnt parralel but it worked becuase there was a certain flow to it, thats all

its kinda just an aesthetic thing