the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, I know the deal. I was a tagger for a bunch of years and recently found the love of actually using paint. So, I know HOW to bomb, and I have the can control and shit, I just don't have the sketches to back my experiance cause I've been actually sketching for like four months. The rest was just me running around tagging shit with many many words. Fiss (Fissure), Prey, Near, Only, and now, Syfr. No throws made with the others except for I think one Only throw that turned out like shit, but Syfr, I can picture pieces, I just don't have the skill with my hand to sketch them out.

if you were a bomber for ages..

why do your bombs blow?

Notice I said Tagger as in I was coming up with tags to do, not bombs, no throwies, nothing except tags, and a handstyle or two. NO bombs were made up until recently that I can actually see looking moderately decent on a wall.

Notice I said Tagger as in I was coming up with tags to do, not bombs, no throwies, nothing except tags, and a handstyle or two. NO bombs were made up until recently that I can actually see looking moderately decent on a wall.

you come up with tags but only a few handstyles? you dont make sense fuck face.