the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
but KonMan, my advice for your chick flick..make most of your lines parallel..meaning..your N should look like a tweaked N but still an N..extentions are hard so i'd suggest try making each one look as if its flowing off of the letter itself..(you seem to have the flowing style)..i'm not saying bite by any means...but look to see how others make their shit look ill..and make up your own version...if theirs doesnt stay parallel then take that into account..but see where it gets fatter and thinner...

if its not done right..it doesnt look smooth..and when your painting..you want the natural motion of your arm to be reflected in the lines.....practice practice practice

those letters were done by ABOVE from UPS. that was an exchange where he did newkons name on paper and newkon did his.

Not really sketch related but some of you might be interested... I put together this continuous mix of mostly true-school hip hop and lots of surprises...

http://www.violentnation.com/mp3opendir/mixes/E_B_A%20-%20050906%20Mix.mp3

Very scratch-happy. A few blends. Some hard to find songs. Some shit most of you would not have considered listening too (which is a good thing). Check checkit checkitout...

Download is free... I just thought there were some people up in here who might appreciate it.