the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by onesecondple@Oct 26 2004, 10:37 AM

you get on me about letters and shit icetrays, and then you post shit that has no structure at all? holy shit, this place is swarming with toys, thats why i dont listen to you, cuz you suck

yeah thats cool... that was 2 years ago..

hahah.. and i wouldn't talk if i was u.. cuz your shit got 0 letter structure compared to the shit i posted here

ok, maybe not 2 years ago i'll admit that as an exageration... but yo.. you can't talk, bro.. those sketches right there beats everything and anything you got... take some of my advice and shut up.. you aint shit just cuz your a veteran on this bored. so don't diss my shit, bitch..

shame on you.. i even gave you advice to help you out.. fuckin inconsiderate, unappreciative fuck...

edit: anyways my bad everyone, for posting this garbage ass drama.. and i know it dont matter.. sooo... lets continue on with the sketches, right guys?

Originally posted by icetray+Oct 26 2004, 01:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (icetray - Oct 26 2004, 01:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Oct 26 2004, 10:37 AM

you get on me about letters and shit icetrays, and then you post shit that has no structure at all? holy shit, this place is swarming with toys, thats why i dont listen to you, cuz you suck

yeah thats cool... that was 2 years ago..

hahah.. and i wouldn't talk if i was u.. cuz your shit got 0 letter structure compared to the shit i posted here

[/b]

im not gonna sit here and say that my letters are all the hott, but at least they have structure. Yours do not, and if you thin they do, then you have no idea what structure is

icetray, what are you talking about? those dont burn anything onesecondple has ever posted. and if they are "2 year old" sketches that arent a good example of what you're capable of, why did you post them? my shit from 8 months ago was fucking horrid and i dont post it now. if you've got better work show it but dont base your criticism of anyone on that stuff.

Originally posted by snowkid@Oct 27 2004, 09:09 AM

icetray, what are you talking about?  those dont burn anything onesecondple has ever posted.  and if they are "2 year old" sketches that arent a good example of what you're capable of, why did you post them?  my shit from 8 months ago was fucking horrid and i dont post it now.  if you've got better work show it but dont base your criticism of anyone on that stuff.

what do you've got.. to say those two sketches of mine don't burn anything enters got now?

and yo enter.. talk about structure and shit... at least mine stuff looks like letters eh? i've got more structure and style in just those two sketches than you'll ever have.. face it..

snowkid mind your own business.. and if you knew what was up I said I exagerated about it being 2 years ago.. therefore my shits obviously gotten better... but i dont gotta prove that to you now do I? so fuck you. :yuck:

Originally posted by icetray+Oct 27 2004, 07:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (icetray - Oct 27 2004, 07:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-snowkid@Oct 27 2004, 09:09 AM

icetray, what are you talking about?  those dont burn anything onesecondple has ever posted.  and if they are "2 year old" sketches that arent a good example of what you're capable of, why did you post them?  my shit from 8 months ago was fucking horrid and i dont post it now.  if you've got better work show it but dont base your criticism of anyone on that stuff.

what do you've got.. to say those two sketches of mine don't burn anything enters got now?

and yo enter.. talk about structure and shit... at least mine stuff looks like letters eh? i've got more structure and style in just those two sketches than you'll ever have.. face it..

snowkid mind your own business.. and if you knew what was up I said I exagerated about it being 2 years ago.. therefore my shits obviously gotten better... but i dont gotta prove that to you now do I? so fuck you. :yuck:

[/b]

see, this is how i see it, you dont have new shit now, you are just gettin bullcrap from heads so you label that "old" ass crap as "old" to make it look like you sucked way back in the day as apposed to suckin now, which is more than likely the case in this situation.

You front on here, can say and be whoever you want to be, i bet you are one of those kids who is tremendously good at conventional artwork, and then spanned into graffiti, which is an entirely diffent aspect of artwork, and because you aint as good at graffiti as you are at other shit, you get pissed and make cop out excuses.

I want you to explain letter structure to me, show new shit, which i doubt will be much better than the fuck you posted on the last page. and if you are hella better, why did you post "old" sketches? that makes no sense

get back on your "mommy loves this artwork" bandwagon you fag, aint gonna fly here

Originally posted by icetray@Oct 26 2004, 02:06 PM

ok, maybe not 2 years ago i'll admit that as an exageration... but yo.. you can't talk, bro.. those sketches right there beats everything and anything you got... take some of my advice and shut up.. you aint shit just cuz your a veteran on this bored. so don't diss my shit, bitch..

shame on you.. i even gave you advice to help you out.. fuckin inconsiderate, unappreciative fuck...

edit: anyways my bad everyone, for posting this garbage ass drama.. and i know it dont matter.. sooo... lets continue on with the sketches, right guys?

here ya go you stupid loser queer fag boner tit head...

face it, you suck...