Street Racing Videos of cars WITH Turbo.... websites...

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by johnny

www.vwvortex.com

technical section -> 1.8t engine section

there's a user 1.8t3o4e or 1.8t304 that posted a grip of them in the last few days. you can probably just run a search too on there.

i just love listenening to his ride in the comingup vid.

check out

www.supraforums.com and www.exvitermini.com , they have some pretty wicked stuff

Originally posted by onesecondple

buy mischeif 3000, that is hott, gumball run, crazy, i saw a karmen ghia with a 455 twin trubo once, which was crazy, and a biscayne with a 350 twin turbo, but those are mucle cars

hey i got that, that videos pretty straight. i love when those ducatis run from the :five-o:

(kazaa)

• 2 weeks later...

www.importevolution.com has some good videos of DSMs in action.... Also this corvette z51 I think it is... with lingenfelter headwork and magnacharger..... spanks the awd.... and puts people bumps all over me when I hear the sound of the throttle against the floor..... I still like the idea of awd turbo more than an expensive v8 corvette though.

Anyhow, I encourage anyone interested in fast cars to go check out the videos on that site. Turbos own your hairy asses, remember that.

Thanks!

I'll check that out.... some of those videos I looked at of a black GTi on those other links were sick.... I bet some of those trans am sportin kids' girlfriends are like, "Take me home.." after they get spanked by some grocery go getter lookin car.... hahaha.

If anyone has more links, please post them, I tend to enjoy watching the illegal street races, done on actual highways and city roads.

one of my boys has a 10 second Supra that looks stock as hell. even the wheels are factory.

I'll try and talk him into doing a video of it...but he might not go for it. he's loving the sleeper status.

a supra may be my next project car...after seeing how stupid fast his is...with very minimal investment.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived