Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Overtime

Damn, I sure am a mormon

Damn, I sure am a moron

well, right now it is 3:07 am. I work 9am-10pm tomorrow, 9am-10pm friday, and then 9am-9pm saturday, got about 6 hours of sleep last night, and have to be up at 8, so, if i went to bed now, i would have 5 hours of sleep, what the fuck, its all the chrisiatnity webpage crap, someone send me some addy (advice) fo stayin up

Guest krie

stick a carrot up ur ass, every hour put it in an inch more, itll keep those eyes open... or if u have done this method before and carrots are too small, try a watermelon/pumpkin

fo rilla do, get one of those energy drinks made by mountain dew, i think it's called amp. i had one once and i got the shakes, but in a good way.

Originally posted by krie

stick a carrot up ur ass, every hour put it in an inch more, itll keep those eyes open... or if u have done this method before and carrots are too small, try a watermelon/pumpkin

not so much of an idea that i will try

and gfreshsushi, those dont do shit for me, plus i dont drink carbonation

i guess ill just rock on fumes or soemthing, damn, i gotta pee

WErd, it's 3:11 over here and i got to pen my office 2morrow morning, im out for now, but best beleive ill be back early 2morrow morning, go to sleep buddy, 5 hours is better then none.

true true, i guess 5 is, but i dont know, i dont need a shower, ill sleep till like 859, then go to wokr at 9

my advice, go to bed homie.

about to take my own advice my damn self.

*yawn*

i'll second the motion for cocaine...

or just stay far away from your bed or a couch...stay on the computer in a very uncomfortable chair...

:lol: what tha fuck is going in this picture ? haha :lol: i see two fat dudes pouring milk over some innocent ladie, whilst some freak watches? looks like some kinky shit going on :lol:

yeah, it thought they all jizzed in a cup and are pouring it on her, then, what is that guy with the coconut head?

just put the pumpkin in your ass son

this had me laughing like a girl..hahahhah. holy shit i cant stop. hahahahhah..... that should be my quote. hahaha "just put the pumpkin in your ass son"

yea well i didnt get to bed until 4 and i needed to get up at 7.

i really gotta stop partying on weekdays.

coffee. i ran outta coffee.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this