**BREAKING NEWS** SADDAM CAPTURED

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should pool or $$ and make teeshirts...

In other news I overheard this little ditty in line at safeway.

Cashier: "So they caught Saddam(with a horrible pronunciation)"

Old guy in line: Yep

Cashier: It's the best thing that's happened in the world, a nice big christmas present for America.

Old Guy In Line: Yep

Cashier: They should shoot him, as a matter of fact they should let the Iraqi people do what they want with him.

Old guy in line: Yep.

On three guys...

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUSH"

Jazzhands all around...

Originally posted by rip

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill Maher put it perfectly: "At least the French have the balls to stand up to the Bush Administration, unlike the Democrats."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how did the french stand up to the bush administration?

obviously you missed an episode!! ahaha

Originally posted by Smart

But still, all you guys can come up with is hate for Bush? How about a little gratitude for the knowledge that the man directly responsible for the deaths of a half million of his followers will never be able to kill on that scale ever again?

not only is bush a moron but he is probably the most corrupt politician ever, things like halliburton getting exclusive bids on rebuilding iraq. think about who his dad is, and think about who financed his "slaughter"... it all just works out too well... personally i think its all a industrial light and magic hoax... give spielberg a composite picture of a couple iraqi gents... and youve got enough material for a trilogy.

i think that if the ilm vein isnt your style, you could wait until august 04 and wait to see who else gets caught in a cave...

*disclaimer* smart this isnt a personal attack on you at all.. we have had several disagreements... i will always see you as they conservative leftist and you will always see me as the person who wont fit on the scale... which is better anyway those scales are oppressive man.

as for comparing saddam to hitler or stalin, its not hard to compare the bush family to those same outstanding people, sanctions on places like cuba and palestine and china have prevented the technological and sociological development that is necessary for the moral growth of humanity, oh it also leads to mass starvation, murderous food rationing squads... sweet... think outside of the box. the us kills more people every day than saddam killed in his entire merc career. *and i really can provide the evidence for that just dont make me im tired.

as for saddam as a rat... hes got the books hes got the balls to prove to the international community that all their hopes and fears are true if you do decide what america is doing is wrong they will make you look like a fucking idiot, i guarantee you saddam can pull out a shipping receipt for at least three apache helicopters signed by ollie north or george senior... the us supported the genocide in iraw, saddam could have been a bad man *if he exists* but i think that the kingpin is a hell of a lot worse than the dealer, the dealers just trying to stay alive, and the kingpins taking directions from the thirteen jewish men in the illuminati...

how you like them apples refute away minions.

Hey guy, relax, Haliburton has actually been SAVING us money!

Halliburton Disputes Overcharge Claim

WASHINGTON

Vice President Dick Cheney's former company said Thursday it has saved the Pentagon money rather than overcharging for fuel delivered to Iraq as Defense Department auditors have alleged.

Meanwhile, Sen. Joe Lieberman, a Democratic presidential contender, said a Pentagon official had told him Halliburton auditors also had warned the company about possible overcharging.

Halliburton said in a statement it expected to be cleared by the Defense Department of overcharging for gasoline it trucked into Iraq from Kuwait. Last week, Pentagon auditors said they suspected a Halliburton subsidiary, KBR, had overcharged the department by about $61 million on a no-bid contract to supply gasoline to Iraqi citizens.

Pentagon officials said the source of the overcharging was the high price charged by a Kuwaiti firm which supplied the gas to Halliburton. Halliburton said the Kuwaiti firm was the only one approved as a supplier by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, which oversees the contract.

Pentagon officials have also said the Kuwaiti company was the only one approved by the Kuwaiti government to export gasoline from the oil-rich monarchy. Lieberman identified the firm as the Altanmia Commercial Marketing Co.

Halliburton said it had suggested getting gasoline supplies from Turkey, which charged a lower price. Pentagon auditors said Halliburton charged $1.09 per gallon more for gasoline from Kuwait than from Turkey.

Turkey is now the source of about two-thirds of the gasoline distributed in Iraq, Halliburton said. Using the Turkish supplier instead of the Kuwaiti firm has saved the U.S. government about $164 million, Halliburton said.

Lieberman said he met with Michael Thibault, an official with the Defense Contract Audit Agency, which is investigating the Halliburton contract. Lieberman said Thibault told him DCAA auditors found a Halliburton draft audit warning that the Kuwaiti company was charging excessive prices and the procedures may have violated U.S. contracting regulations.

Halliburton spokeswoman Wendy Hall did not return telephone and e-mail messages seeking comment on Lieberman's allegations. Thibault did not return a telephone message left at his office.

Halliburton's statement said the gasoline from Kuwait also cost more because it had to be trucked farther in dangerous territory. Three Halliburton drivers have been killed, 10 employees wounded and 60 pieces of equipment damaged in attacks on fuel convoys, the company said.

Pentagon officials declined comment on Halliburton's statement but confirmed the company had sent its response to Defense Department auditors.

Last week, President Bush said he thought Halliburton had overcharged and he expected the company to reimburse the government.

Democrats have criticized Halliburton's contracts in Iraq, which have netted the company about $5 billion this year. Several Democrats in Congress have called for further investigation of the company and its Iraq contracts.

Cheney headed Halliburton from 1995 until he quit in 2000 to become Bush's running mate. He has said he severed all ties with the company.

Halliburton got its contract to rebuild Iraq's dilapidated oil industry as an outgrowth of a contract with the Army. It was to provide emergency logistical help for situations such as the Iraq war. The Corps of Engineers opened the oil rebuilding process to competitive bidding earlier this year and is preparing to award $2 billion in replacement contracts.

*See everyone, it's just a silly misunderstanding... They're NOT ripping us off and pimping the Iraqis, They're SAVING US MONEY and pimping the Iraqis... well, I guess we've all learned something... really makes you think, huh?

And look guys, Joe Leiberman isn't the whiny, sniveling, loser, bastard, hater we all thought he was. He was trying to SAVE us money. And Bush, he didn't know anything about it, and neither did Cheney, he's broken ALL TIES with the company. Who was that company anyway, hallitosis, what, i forgot.

Archived