**BREAKING NEWS** SADDAM CAPTURED

DETO

Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

I'd bet that a lot of younger kids across america taking such cynical stances on this saddam thing don't know as much about government, foreign policy, military strategy--stuff like that--as they think they do, or at least haven't considered whether they do or not.

I sure as hell don't understand the intricacies of what's going on in this iraq situation with enough clarity to brand it all with any dead certain, smart-assed seal of disapproval. I am skeptical, but at least one despot's been taken out the game in the process of whatever may eventually come about. Saddam really seemed like a shithead.

If this thing sticks and he isn't murdered or freed or some other shit, I'd pay damn good money for a "dunk saddam in the bubbling fecal matter of those oppressed by his rule" carnival game. Picture hanging him upside down and selling tickets ... the line would stretch through states.

is everything about making money to you people?

yeah, so he sucked. not as bad as some people, as has been mentioned... which i understand sounds like a cop out, but i'm just pointing out a failure to justify saddam hussein as a specific target.

and life for the average iraqi is worse under the americans. just about every country, including the united states, has its share of torture, genocide, chemical weapons and other science experiments administered on its own unwitting people, war crimes, and human rights violations. in fact, has any country violated international law more than the u.s.? and if you want to talk about human rights violations, torture, murder of innocents, etc., israel is number one and they're our strongest tied ally. so stop pretending this is some sort of war for the betterment of the world, because it just plain isn't.

yeah, watch them celebrate. they'll be a hell of a lot happier when we get out of there. and that's word.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BROWNer

i wonder if saddam was chillin' in his own shit..

and i wonder what the frig he was thinking, hiding

out in a tiny dirt cellar all day and night twiddlin'

his thumbsz.

so what!

you got yourself a fucking trophy now.the capture is gonna do little change.people in the middle east are still hating on the u.s. government.i'd rather see Bush get tried for war crimes any day.but that's not gonna happen with such a powerful capitalist shit hole.it's funny how the media always draws this line between the hero and the villain...and how easily people buy into it.they're both guilty of scandalous shit.if anything this whole situation upsets me, because while one gets away with murder as we speak the other is embarassed across the globe.

Re: so what!

Originally posted by >>>spot<<<

you got yourself a fucking trophy now.the capture is gonna do little change.people in the middle east are still hating on the u.s. government.i'd rather see Bush get tried for war crimes any day.but that's not gonna happen with such a powerful capitalist shit hole.it's funny how the media always draws this line between the hero and the villain...and how easily people buy into it.they're both guilty of scandalous shit.if anything this whole situation upsets me, because while one gets away with murder as we speak the other is embarassed across the globe.

i'm with you.

Originally posted by Devilush

i am SO SICK of hearing about him, bush, and the war.

I'm sick of the media linking every damn thing they can to the war as well.

I was watching some Lord of the Rings special on one of the basic tv channels and they go on to say:

"Perhaps we identify so strongly with this tale because, with the tragedy of 9-11, we too must fight monsters in our lives" (or something to that effect)

I was like, wtf? Lord of the Rings has absolutely nothing to do with this war!

Also, I don't know about you guys but i'm pretty damn sick of watching doctors gouge Saddam's mouth for DNA...its the only footage they seem to have and they play it over and over. Jeez, I was eating breakfast this morning, watching TV. I look up and there's Saddam, his eyes all bloodshot and watery, doctors fiddling in his mouth with sticks...its nasty after a few 100 x's, esp. while i'm eating!

The color is orange. The terrorists are coming! Duct tape your doors shut and your eyes closed. Really, just duct tape your hands to your ankles and your cheeks open and wait for Ashcroft to come to your door to thank you personally.

:lol:

Originally posted by Devilush

hahah when we came home to hear this it was about 3:30 in the morning on sunday. we were so drugged up and we didnt believe it

so we changed the channel and watched stripes instead.

i am SO SICK of hearing about him, bush, and the war.

ahhahaa So did we

Originally posted by Smart

are you sure you're not confusing the US with the UN because, it seems like, in your 'thousands of hours of research' you would recognize the distinction...

the embargo on iraqi oil was put into place by the UN, which i understand, was basically forced enact after we won the first gulf war, and saddam thwarted UN weapons inspections, causing said embargo. oil for food, again i'm not an expert, was not exactly in anyone's best interests but our own, not OPEC's, not Saddam's, and therefore not in anyone else's best interest. basically the argument here is just because the UN is involved everyone thinks everyone's best interests are being considered. the UN is a good idea, don't get me wrong, it looks good on paper, but in practice it's not the ultimate conflict resolution. in my opinion, it's not right for them to dole out the spoils of war. war leads to war, leads to war, where does a peace keeping organization such as the UN fit into that equation? i don't see how it has done any good for anyone here.

Originally posted by StarzAbove

Sooo when we gettin Laden?

i thought bout that yesterday

"has everyone forgotten bout this laden fella or something, he fucked america over more, id make him the higher priority to catch"

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

I don't know about you guys but i'm pretty damn sick of watching doctors gouge Saddam's mouth for DNA...its the only footage they seem to have and they play it over and over. Jeez, I was eating breakfast this morning, watching TV. I look up and there's Saddam, his eyes all bloodshot and watery, doctors fiddling in his mouth with sticks...its nasty after a few 100 x's, esp. while i'm eating!

free advice: theres a "Power" button on your remote, you can also find it on the actual television.

Originally posted by bigdork

Smart, im not going to do the work and research for you, Ive allready spent thousand's of hours researching the US/Iraq conflict which goes back more than a decade now. Bottom line is the United States goal since 1990 has been to continously block any attempt by Iraq to become a economic or military power and support its own people , because any attempt by them to control their resorces(#2 oil producer in the world) and use them to help their own peolple, is a direct challenge to the underlying goal of western dominance of the middle east and it's resources. The first sanction was signed into act Aug 2,1990 by GB#1 and was exucutive order 12722 the second was Aug,9 1990 and was exuctive order 12724. Oil for food embargo also put into place by US and Britian, which stated that Iraq was only allowed to sell ITS oil every six months for a set amount of FOOD for its citizens. For more information and the 500,000 estimate I stated start at some of these sites. www.hartford-hwp.com archives/27c/094.html

www.progressive.org/0901/nagy0901.html

www.commondreams.org/views01/0815-03/htm

www.casi.org.uk/guide

www.accuracy.org/iraq.htm

or you can go to google or something and punch in US sanctions on Iraq and study for yourself.

heres some research for you we barley get any oil from the middle east. almost all comes from north america. mainly canada. so there you go dumb ass. looks like you might want to read some more.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill Maher put it perfectly: "At least the French have the balls to stand up to the Bush Administration, unlike the Democrats."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how did the french stand up to the bush administration?

Originally posted by rip

heres some research for you we barley get any oil from the middle east. almost all comes from north america. mainly canada. so there you go dumb ass. looks like you might want to read some more.

-hold up. the monster-over-consumption, big bad daddy states are stealing my nations fucking oil too? first the softwood shit, then the bud, and the water (all our good mothafuckin' natural resources). wake me up when this nightmarish dream of "liberty", "freedom", and "in the name of God" bullshit is up.

can i open my eyes yet, our is there more unnecessary blood to be spilled?

.i write messages on money.

Archived