**BREAKING NEWS** SADDAM CAPTURED

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the fuck man, Saddam went out like a chump, it is pretty sickening, I'd expect to see that guy asleep in the gutter. What he should have done is built a pyramid in the style of the ancient Egyptian Kings--Pharaoh. Can you imagine how amped the Muslim insurgents would get if it turned out Saddam was Eternal, covered in gold. Oh man, what the fuck.

WHO WANTS TO FREE SADDAM?

WHO WANTS TO FREE SADDAM?

We spent this entire time trying to find him.

Foreal, I bet they treated Saddam's ass like he was Michael Jackson when they found him... naw I bet Michael Jackson was the practice dummie for how they taxed that Iraqi ass....

menacer menacing.... let the marg flipping me admit to it and see what happens...

UAC FYM FTR AFA

FREE YOUR MIND ' 03

Big ups to EVOKE, GRINGO, BIAS, ZONE, MORGAN, all of FUCK THE REST CREW ETC.....

Peep what Misteraven said about SADDAM HUSSEIN'S Beard CAPTURED!

Guest bigdork
Originally posted by Smart

Actually, Bush would have been much happier politically if this hadn't happened until next August or so... He probably could have weathered the bad press for another 7 months and ridden a huge upswell into the oval office again...

As it stands, Bush faces a guranteed 11 months of 'peacekeeping', and he's gonna have to hand over the best prisoner he's gotten to date to some other country to prosecute...

But still, all you guys can come up with is hate for Bush? How about a little gratitude for the knowledge that the man directly responsible for the deaths of a half million of his followers will never be able to kill on that scale ever again?

Knowledge, you want to talk about knowledge? How about the knowledge of our sanctions on Iraq since 1991 have caused over 500,000 inocent Iraqi deaths. How about Our supporting Saddam in the 1980's and giving him chemical weapons to use against Iran and us knowing and sweeping under the rug Saddam's gasing of the kurds because we supplied him with the gas!! How about the PNAC (project for a new american century) which since the mid 1990's has put into place exactly what is going on today, all for the philosphies of a handfull of judeo-christian billionares including the Bush family, all for their "idea" of how the middle east should be controlled, American imperialism and control of the second leading supplier of oil in the world. This is What you learn if you read and turn off the talking heads and network news idiots. It is not conspiracy shit, its facts that are out there for people who want the truth. But hey, if you want to live with less freedoms, polluted air, low paying jobs, no health care, and the dillusion of a democracy. then keep buying into the big DISTRACTION while Bush and his buddies ruin our planet. The Bush adminstartion is directly responsible for close to 10.000 civillian deaths since this bullshit "war on terriosm" started. When are they going to be captured so they can never kill on that scale again? You supporters of this crap on this site make no real intelligent statements, you just repeat what you hear on network news and are to lazy our stubborn to find out who the people are that run these "news" organizations and what there real agenda's are. If war and death give you a feeling of a Proud American then I can only pray for you!!

I could go into my skepticism about how it seems a little too convenient amidst such a flurry of negative attention in iraq that they pulled a rabbit out of a hole, but I won't.

Instead I'll just remark on how vexed I become when I turn the ol' television on and hear continually American govt officials talk about a man who tormented his people for 30+ years, when American support allowed much of that to go on for some time.

playing the global chessboard.....

How bout this snow?

Originally posted by bigdork

Knowledge, you want to talk about knowledge? How about the knowledge of our sanctions on Iraq since 1991 have caused over 500,000 inocent Iraqi deaths.

I don't believe this AT ALL. I also understand that humanitarian aid was NEVER withheld by the UN... So, show me how we 'killed' 500,000... How did that happen exactly?

I also never claimed to be a proud American you fucking moron.

war is definitly fucked up and all, and i am far from calling the USA innocent. i know they have tons of blood on their hands but everyone except a few people seem to have over looked the fact that saddam is guilty of massive amounts of genocide. he terrorized his own people often at times for no reason other then his own personal enjoyment, and while usa has done alot of emssed up shit in the past, it is nowhere enar the amount pain this man has inflicted on people. he idolized stalin and hitler and i think that alone says alot... anyways sorry if this was scattered, jsut droppin my o.o2

Guest bigdork

Smart, im not going to do the work and research for you, Ive allready spent thousand's of hours researching the US/Iraq conflict which goes back more than a decade now. Bottom line is the United States goal since 1990 has been to continously block any attempt by Iraq to become a economic or military power and support its own people , because any attempt by them to control their resorces(#2 oil producer in the world) and use them to help their own peolple, is a direct challenge to the underlying goal of western dominance of the middle east and it's resources. The first sanction was signed into act Aug 2,1990 by GB#1 and was exucutive order 12722 the second was Aug,9 1990 and was exuctive order 12724. Oil for food embargo also put into place by US and Britian, which stated that Iraq was only allowed to sell ITS oil every six months for a set amount of FOOD for its citizens. For more information and the 500,000 estimate I stated start at some of these sites. www.hartford-hwp.com archives/27c/094.html

www.progressive.org/0901/nagy0901.html

www.commondreams.org/views01/0815-03/htm

www.casi.org.uk/guide

www.accuracy.org/iraq.htm

or you can go to google or something and punch in US sanctions on Iraq and study for yourself.

are you sure you're not confusing the US with the UN because, it seems like, in your 'thousands of hours of research' you would recognize the distinction...

No matter what, you're still deflecting from the ACTUAL event of the day, which I REMIND EVERYONE is the capture and total deposition of a horrible tyrant. I'm sorry that acknowledging that is impossible for you. Go to bed, when you wake up in the morning you will still have Bush to worry about. The same can not be said about Saddam, and that is a good thing.

I swear, the motto of this place should be:

12oz Prophet, Can't Wait to Hate...

genocide doesn't mean the killing of your followers smart. sadam is not going to crack, he can't go to the bathroom because, "how can he when his people are in bondage." no public renunciation, no voluntary admission of wmd's, we are really in the same boat as we were day before yesterday.

Originally posted by 23578

genocide doesn't mean the killing of your followers smart.

Genocide, in my vernacular refers to the killing of an entire generation, or genome... 2 different things, I realize but I apply it both ways...

and, according to the AMERICAN Heritage Dictionary:

Genocide - The systematic, planned annihilation of a racil, political, or cultural group.

please explain my 'misapplication' of the word...

Originally posted by Smart

I swear, the motto of this place should be:

12oz Prophet, Can't Wait to Hate...

Originally overheard immediately after WWII

Sure, Hitler's gone, but what are those Washington fat cats doing about Stalin?

You realize that you need to celebrate the win, when you win because, next week you may lose... at this point more than ever it seems like all you anti-bush kids are actually pro-saddam, making you all saddamites...

maybe i'm misinformed, but as bigdork pointed out, the dead which resulted from sanctions and oil for food programs were more numerous than the kurds, shiites, anti-saddam rebel dead. i would doubt that figure was more than a one or two hundred thousand. sure he was a bad man, but you have to ask how much of that badness was sponsored by us. he was a bully who strayed out of his yard.

Originally posted by 23578

maybe i'm misinformed, but as bigdork pointed out, the dead which resulted from sanctions and oil for food programs...

OK, STILL, nobody has explained how we 'killed' people this way... WE GAVE THEM THE FOOD... How is it that when we upheld our end of the deal we ACTUALLY murdered 500.000 people?

How is that our fault? We provided food, anti-biotics, milk and other essentials...

*DON'T come with the 'poison milk' theory either, we quit that when we gave the blankets to the Indians*

Guest Ted Wakowski

I'd bet that a lot of younger kids across america taking such cynical stances on this saddam thing don't know as much about government, foreign policy, military strategy--stuff like that--as they think they do, or at least haven't considered whether they do or not.

I sure as hell don't understand the intricacies of what's going on in this iraq situation with enough clarity to brand it all with any dead certain, smart-assed seal of disapproval. I am skeptical, but at least one despot's been taken out the game in the process of whatever may eventually come about. Saddam really seemed like a shithead.

If this thing sticks and he isn't murdered or freed or some other shit, I'd pay damn good money for a "dunk saddam in the bubbling fecal matter of those oppressed by his rule" carnival game. Picture hanging him upside down and selling tickets ... the line would stretch through states.

Archived