Frisco/Bay Area Freights

thabossnigga

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by thabossnigga

that bukets cool, but he's not really from the bay. hes been in frisco for a minute i guess, but he definetly does not represent frisco.

Do you even know where the Bay Area is? Bucket not from the bay???:lol: :lol: :lol:

i already posted all them flix... that harsh is a different one (even though theyre styles are identical, note the crew differences... that ones not the BMB one), not from the bay.

where's buket from then?? he just showed up to frisco recently, and ive seen some of his freights, so i assumed he wasnt from around here. where'd he come from? im pretty sure he's not from around here....

how about some more contributions, so i dont just steal flix and have people get mad at me?? i know you fools got em, so post!

where's buket from then?? he just showed up to frisco recently, and ive seen some of his freights, so i assumed he wasnt from around here. where'd he come from? im pretty sure he's not from around here....

duude. he has a lotta shit in that san jose thread. but that doesn't really mean shit. he's got some pretty crazy spots, and a lotta beef with mq... hella. :D

Originally posted by alphredrock

duude. he has a lotta shit in my ass crack . but that doesn't really mean shit. he's got some pretty crazy spots, and i gotta lotta beef with aq... hella. :D

I NEW U WERE ONE OF THOSE GRAFFITI BUTTERFLIES....

JUST TEL ME WUT U RITE?

i already posted all them flix... that harsh is a different one (even though theyre styles are identical, note the crew differences... that ones not the BMB one), not from the bay.

how about some more contributions, so i dont just steal flix and have people get mad at me?? i know you fools got em, so post!

nah he's from the bay, but im not gonna say to much more. Yeah, ill post more and i didnt mean anything about stealing flix. all fun and games.

Archived