Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Samuri Jack

%#$@*&

thats some fresh shit man...u got some shit going on there....im really feeling that mako shit....its hott....what state u clam to rep?:confused: :cool: :lick:

holly crap

the picture of the girl at the very top looks exsactly like me! thats weird who is she?

hmmm a while back you accused me of biting your style... now seeing your sketches for the first time, i can safely say i see no resemblence... you got somt very sick stuff goin on in here... but it doesnt match my style as far as i can tell... keep posting up work tho. im feelin it alot

:D

Word, turtle and Cheetara are dope but uhh whats up with the sailor moon? Coloring and everything else is superb, props.

The Sailor Moon Character is Saturn...Thats Lightning comming from her hands.....and to DorkStar.... what i was refering to was things i had done 1-2 years back, other people had brought it to my attention. now it is diffrent, my style has progressed.. Maybe i was wrong, maybe not, it really dosent matter does it?! Anyway, sorry guys on those X's, picture trail only gives me a week to post....ill put them back up later this week with some older sketches from my last book.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this