Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ethreadzny2

POST YOUR WORST HAIRCUT.

SURE THIS SHIT HAS BEEN DONE NUMEROUS TIMES, BUT F IT; HAIRCUTS OR LACK OF CAN BE FUNNY. I DONT CARE< BLOCK YOUR FACE OUT OR POST SOMEBODY WITH A SIMILAR HAIRCUT TO YOURS.

HERE IS ME WITH A MULLET AROUND THE AGE OF 11. I THINK I MAY SHAPE IT UP AGAIN FOR OLD TIME SAKES..

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc28b3127cce83e10d1b77ba0000001610'>

Guest imported_Tesseract

As a kid i ussually had long or kinda longish hair...my parents never gave me 'proper' crew haircuts, when i grew up a bit and was in heavy metal, they remained long. Then i moved to punk and kept the long hair)longer than ever, shoulders lenght) and shaved the insides so i could raise a mohok occasionally. After that, i was rockin a ragular haircut but the hair on the front where 4 fingers longer than my chin, like a backwards mullet (tellum, haha get it?) then i moved to hardcore and started getting a regular crew cut...AT 94' I GOT INTO GRAFFITI AND HIP HOP SO I SHAVED MY HEAD, THAT WAS THE ABSOLUTELY WORST HAIRCUT FOR ME, i look better than the average guy but that hair was monstrous...i rocked it for a year and watched my vagina score drop dangerously, from 95 to now there hasnt been any real difference..sometimes a bit longer, sometimes more spiky, sometimes cut by my own but pretty much a normal haircut. These last 6 months i'm growing my hair back.

i'm sporting a bad haircut right now. i'm growing it a bit (i've been bald for the last 4/5 years) and it kinda looks like foreman from that 70's show right now. thus i wear a hat alot

Tesseract- I've been rocking the shaved head for awhile now, Its not working for me either.

EyeforanEye- I thinks it time to go back to rockin the mullet once again. The only thing the picture was missing was my denim jacket.

i've had long, almost shoulder length, hair for most of my childhood. im pretty much tramatized from it, and refuse to grow out my hair anywhere near that length. hence, i shave my head

Guest imported_Tesseract

*ahem

all i can say is that something beautifull starts showing up but dies after about 10 pixels....

Worst haircut was probably in the early early years when I had the mad bowlcut. (keep in mind this is when I was a wee little one.)

Ever since then I avoid haircuts like the plague I tell ya.

yeesh, I haven't got a professional haircut in........sheeit.....I'm goin say damn near 5 yrs.

When I had short hair I cut it on my own...it was really easy for me and i'd always get compliments on my cuts off the street (damn, maybe I shoulda become a hairdresser).

Now its growing...I cut it once to even it out...its down to the shoulders and i'm contemplating if I should cut it again or let it grow to glamour length. You can do more stuff with glamor length but short hait can look so gosh darn sassy.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this