Kem 5

ct conn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^you dont know what your talking about.

constructive criticism is very useful and is used in legit art classes, if you cant express your opinion (in a decent way) why is there even a comment box?

Graffiti has nothing to do with art classes and never did. Back in the day, the only people doing this shit were those who could not afford art class or a decent education. now all of a sudden, the majority of graffiti writers are rich art school yuppies, who want to participate too. criticism ok, everybody is entitled to there own opinion. but leave the art school tactics in art class. and all you artshool softies, come on, this shit is a street based artform, get to the streets and participate, or stick to fine arts.

Graffiti has nothing to do with art classes and never did. Back in the day, the only people doing this shit were those who could not afford art class or a decent education.

With the exception of all those old school heads in NY that went to the High School of Art and Design

I agree that art school has "nothing" to do with graffiti along with what race you are or if you are rich or poor. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions whether good or bad. There are no rules too graff but a few unwritten standards.....Paint what makes you happy and it iwill show in the long run!

4172947521_94c12df7db_o.jpg

4172692073_815cb2601d_o.jpg

Quote...I've been all out of sorts on my flickr game because work has been busier then a den full of Japanese beavers. Last week I was able to ditch out of the office and head south to Miami for Art Basil, a festival dedicated to the celebration of Art and the highly esteemed culinary herb called Basil. Though I did not see any Art or Basil I spent a good portion of my time sniffing paint and urbanizing.

Archived